Thread: Bibs & Snow & More Snow

Default Bibs & Snow & More Snow

In the last 2 days it has been great fun

Last Night - 1st Feb 09

Me and my young bro + his GF was eating in due to freezing wealther and my brother was shouting at his GF because she got the food down her so I told her anymore of this and I will get my bib and put it on you, and my brother could not take it anymore and i got it out and placed it around her neck and after she finished then my brother worn it as well so I decided to take photos of them wearing my bib (which is an adult one) (Remember she dont know anything what I am into)

Photos :
    Juniors Photos - BroandGF -Feb 09

Today : 2nd Feb 09

Snow came and it was great fun I decided I was not staying in and went outside to make a snowman in the backgarden and then got board and went outside on the feild and created one there. all my neighbours came out to taken a photo and all of a sudden it fell down but got a great photos of it and after what happened

Photos :
    Juniors Photos - Snow - Feb 09

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by babyjunioruk View Post
    Me and my young bro + his GF was eating in due to freezing wealther and my brother was shouting at his GF because she got the food down her
    That's one big bib! I hope you didn't get one that said "BABY JUNIOR" written all over it. Besides, you shouldn't really eat on the couch - no wonder she dropped all her food down your clothes!

Peachy

awesome lol ^^

I love snow ^^ it's so soft and.. uh.. snowful ^^

We have been getting a lot of snow in New York (not the city....) I went snowboarding, but it was all groomed and icey... Bleh...

That bit with the bib is way cool... nice job! If she doesn't know that you're an AB, did she have any questions about why you had an adult-sized bib? And does your brother know?

can you post the photos some place else. Baby Junior sight is no longer out their.