Padded For The First Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvb123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Just tried to put on my new adult diapers for the first time and holy hell it's harder than it looks! XD I did ok I think it seems to be keeping on but it's making me waddle loads :p

So yeah I think I did an ok job! they feel really great to wear and I'm just waiting for the right moment to test them out...forcing it may cause some embarrassing results XD

Learning how to put on a diaper properly takes practice. The first time will likely be the worst attempt, at least it was for me. After a few tries I slowly started getting it right and I also became a lot faster at putting one on. As for the waddle that comes with just about any diaper. Many people like it, others don't but that is something that won't go away no matter how good you are at putting it on.

Which kind of diaper did you get, BTW?

Yeah my first time was a disaster and I think I screwed up like two diapers before I got it on right.

You get better over time.

Oh jeez, the first one I ended up leaking on a chair and having to clean it up because I didn't get it on tight enough. The great thing though is that you'll be a pro in no-time. I'm sure you'll soon be talking about your preferences between straight tapes or putting the tapes in an X pattern.

I remember my first time taping a diaper on myself: At the time, I haven't taped a diaper on anyone in almost twenty years, and especially not on myself. I got it just right on my first try and smuggly said to myself "I still got it." It was still my worst attempt, but it went well nonetheless.

Having troubles - here is a way to help until you get it just right.
Slip on the plastic diaper cover and position it at knee level or a bit higher.
Unwrap the diaper and spread it across the top of the waistband of the cover.
Make sure the end with the tabs is at the rear and the tabless side is to the front.
Now simple pull up the diaper cover and with your hands tuck and place all the
loose ends where they need to be. You don't have to use the sticky tabs unless
you want to. The only problem with this quickie method is if you urinate a lot the
diaper may be come too heavy for the diaper cover waist band to hold everything
in place. If that is the case then use the tabs.
Also one other plus if you need to add liners and pads to absorb more just place
these in the bottom of the laid out diaper and when you pull on everything - things
fall into place nicely.
You could also place the diaper with inserts inside a pull-on incontinence brief for
additional security. Then the diaper cover would be just to control leaks.
Some times I cut the diaper removing the tabbing panels so that it is just a rectangular
shape and slide it into place like wearing a loin cloth.
If one is a light wetter then when change time comes just slip out the wet
diaper and slide in a replacement.
Simplicity at best especially if doing this in a public restroom. One needs only
to drop the outer diaper cover down to the knees

Experiment around any goofs will of course be covered by outer clothing (I think that
is the way adults wear these things) LOL ! One is not going to do the fashion walk down
the ADBL stage and have everything meticulous in place and tabs evenly distributed ---
Unless that is what you really want !

aviationchild said:
Learning how to put on a diaper properly takes practice. The first time will likely be the worst attempt, at least it was for me. After a few tries I slowly started getting it right and I also became a lot faster at putting one on. As for the waddle that comes with just about any diaper. Many people like it, others don't but that is something that won't go away no matter how good you are at putting it on.

Well in that case I think I did a pretty decent job for my first time XD the back is perfect and snug but the front is a little bit loose, nothing a bit of practice and readjustment won't handle :) I got the Cuddlz front print diapers they're super adorable! I've worn them overnight and no leaks so far and I've being peeing a lot so I'm happy with them :)

aviationchild said:

Depends on the diaper. If it's a disposable you generally won't have a waddle period with just a single diaper. I found a dry 24/7 had a tiny bit when soaked but that's it compared to my cloth diapers I wear at night. I only use two yet when they're wet they still have a bit of waddle left in the.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back