• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Signed up to talk to people and then promptly never talked to anyone, story of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoss

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Can't really say I'm "back" when I was never here in the first place but, whatever, here I am.

BlocklockCity said:
Can't really say I'm "back" when I was never here in the first place but, whatever, here I am.

Hello

Can you tell us more about you're self. It's customary to talk about interests outside ab/dl/ic for first post, so that people can find common interests. And get to know you.

Welcome to adisc.

BlocklockCity said:

Hey! The important thing is that you're here now :) so welcome!

For immediate chatting, you're better off with our chatroom, but do get access to that you'll need to level up to Established Contributor here on the forum. And here's a link that tells you how to do it!

As for the forum, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you? :) I'm a big fan of books and running, personally, but we've got people from all walks of life, all different countries and extremely varied interests! We've also got some awesome groups you can join so you can find people with similar interests to you :)

Welcome! As someone who has a hard time joining things and a harder time deciding to be active, this was a hard sell to myself. It has really, really paid off and I encourage you to give it an honest try. In this case, that means 19 more decent posts and hanging around at least a week to level up to Established Contributor. We're not perfect but it's a good site with good folks. Do yourself a favor and give it an honest try.

Reactions: Talula
BlocklockCity said:

Hey BlocklockCity! Like other people said, like.. what's important is that you've done it now. I hope you discover all sorts of people that you can talk to not only about youer experiences within the ABDL culture, but maybe some just geninue friends you share a ton in common with! I'm kinda interested in your name.. it makes me think of a Block City! That sounds fun.. what sort of things would you build in a block city? I think the people of the block city need a coffee shop, personally.

So like.. feel free to tell us a little about yourself if it's not too nosy to ask. I'm interested in how you found ADISC for instance, and what made you decide to join!

BlocklockCity said:

Talula said:
Hey! The important thing is that you're here now :) so welcome!

For immediate chatting, you're better off with our chatroom, but do get access to that you'll need to level up to Established Contributor here on the forum. And here's a link that tells you how to do it!

As for the forum, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you? :) I'm a big fan of books and running, personally, but we've got people from all walks of life, all different countries and extremely varied interests! We've also got some awesome groups you can join so you can find people with similar interests to you :)

True in so many ways, Talula, oh and BlocklockCity, welcome to adisc, Your name makes me think of block city, from Mario kart Double Dash, Is that where it comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back