Thread: Bambino Bellissimo - I found it's limit

Default Bambino Bellissimo - I found it's limit

Thanks first for the input from several of your that finally prompted me to try a high quality AB diaper. I bought some Bambino Bellissimo's and simply LOVE them. The fit is great, they look amazing and well all in all - make me feel so babyish! I also ordered some of the high capacity stuffers, as I love the added bulk and the way I am forced to waddle (again, just helps me feel babyish).

Anyway, I have read tests on here as to how much they will hold and while I am in fact a scientist - for some reason the quantitative data just isn't the same as "just knowing".

So after getting to spend Sunday afternoon and evening (watching the Super Bowl) in my diaper and footie pj's and absolutely soaking it - I took the opportunity to work from home today, and more importantly, spend the day diapered.

I just yesterday received a Batman romper that I had ordered, so I dressed myself (I'm sort of a big boy, huh?) in a Bellissimo, my Batman romper, and a pair of white Keds that I painted. I had to stop after about 5 hours and put on a diaper cover as the Bambino was getting quite heavy and felt like it might come apart (from the weight). After a little over another hour, with my legs really spread apart from the added bulk of the swelling diaper, I finally noticed that the diapee was leaking. Awwwwwwwww

I went to change and decided that it was probably time to really put on my big boy clothes, but not before I weighed the wet diaper - 3.6 pounds.

So now I know.

Just remember that 75%+ of our body is composed of water we do get rid of quite a lot in one day, that's why you should drink lots of water

I can get bellissimos to last anywhere from 7 to 15 hours depending how much I drink. I think they hold at least 1.5 and up to 3 liters if your careful and don't flood as well as point down so it wicks up back and front.

I've never had good experience with stuffers, tbh. I like the feel, but I usually get leaks before the outer layer of diaper gets fully wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Layne0033 View Post
    Thanks first for the input from several of your that finally prompted me to try a high quality AB diaper. I bought some Bambino Bellissimo's and simply LOVE them. The fit is great, they look amazing and well all in all - make me feel so babyish! I also ordered some of the high capacity stuffers, as I love the added bulk and the way I am forced to waddle (again, just helps me feel babyish).

Anyway, I have read tests on here as to how much they will hold and while I am in fact a scientist - for some reason the quantitative data just isn't the same as "just knowing".

So after getting to spend Sunday afternoon and evening (watching the Super Bowl) in my diaper and footie pj's and absolutely soaking it - I took the opportunity to work from home today, and more importantly, spend the day diapered.

I just yesterday received a Batman romper that I had ordered, so I dressed myself (I'm sort of a big boy, huh?) in a Bellissimo, my Batman romper, and a pair of white Keds that I painted. I had to stop after about 5 hours and put on a diaper cover as the Bambino was getting quite heavy and felt like it might come apart (from the weight). After a little over another hour, with my legs really spread apart from the added bulk of the swelling diaper, I finally noticed that the diapee was leaking. Awwwwwwwww

I went to change and decided that it was probably time to really put on my big boy clothes, but not before I weighed the wet diaper - 3.6 pounds.

So now I know.
    1.632 literes is quite good for the sitting position. Most super diapers can't handle beyond 1.3.

What's really impressive with these is overnight, I can regularly obtain 2 - 2.3 liters without pads.

I hit my new record a few nights ago with the Bellissimo Large and two Total Dry Ultumates. 3 liters. Yup, 6.6 pounds.

Man that thing made a thud when I untaped it. But oh so satisfied to be all protected and not leaking.

Had to drink of water/caffeine/alchohol the night before to make that happen.

I can't even manage to put a dent in a bambino TEDDY, so the thought of a bellissimo leaking is kinda mind blowing.

Oh man.... Got a little crazy last night. Leaked everywhere but got up to 3.4 liters.

I leaked it a bellisimo, but I always have trouble with the tapes so it might be that and the major saggitude. Everything about them except the tapes are so darn perfect though, and it might be partially on my end at that. Puns