Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Intro

  1. #1

    Default Intro

    Hey, everyone!

    I've just recently joined after being a visitor for a while I saw that this community looks very helpful and friendly.

    I'm a male, I'm from Ireland, I'm a DL/Little.

    My non-DL/little hobbies are Swimming, ROBLOX, which is a website with lots of games on it, I'm a nerd, I love learning.

    That's all guys.
    Last edited by APersonThatIsAHuman; 05-Feb-2015 at 19:36. Reason: Grammatical Error

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by APersonThatIsAHuman View Post
    Hey, everyone!

    I've just recently joined after being a visitor for a while I saw that this community looks very helpful and friendly.

    I'm a male, I'm from Ireland, I joined to meet new people who are DL'S/AB'S.

    My non-DL/AB hobbies are Swimming, ROBLOX, which is a website with lots of games on it, I'm a nerd, I love learning.

    That's all guys.
    Hey Human person! Welcome to ADISC!

    I love swimming as well, although I've recently taken up running as well! What is ROBLOX? I have never even heard of that before!

    It's nice to see someone else from this side of the pond joining

    Hope you enjoy your time here

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey Human person! Welcome to ADISC!

    I love swimming as well, although I've recently taken up running as well! What is ROBLOX? I have never even heard of that before!

    It's nice to see someone else from this side of the pond joining

    Hope you enjoy your time here
    Thank you for the warm welcome!

    I can tell from your reply that I'm going to enjoy myself here. ^.^
    Last edited by APersonThatIsAHuman; 02-Feb-2015 at 22:23. Reason: Grammatical Error

  4. #4

    Default

    Hi, and welcome to my most favorite abdl forum that ive found. I see you like learning, may I ask what you like learning about? for instance I love learning about Japanese culture and electronics.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    Hi, and welcome to my most favorite abdl forum that ive found. I see you like learning, may I ask what you like learning about? for instance I love learning about Japanese culture and electronics.
    Hmm, I like learning about everything, but science is my most favourite, I also like learning about Japanese culture!

  6. #6

    Default

    Hey and welcome to ADISC! I have to say, your avatar is like.. perfect for your intro. I just imagine you like that, making that post while bashfully saying hello and introducing yourself. Very cute. You seem like the fun kind of nerd I hope to get to know as they hopefully become a fixture around here. GREETINGS HUMAN.

Similar Threads

  1. Intro
    By Trix7788 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-Oct-2011, 13:13
  2. Intro
    By critcarern in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-Oct-2011, 23:23
  3. My intro
    By Wags in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-Oct-2011, 10:20
  4. Sort of not really an intro, intro
    By Random in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-May-2010, 15:18

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.