Thread: Intro

Default Intro

Hey, everyone!

I've just recently joined after being a visitor for a while I saw that this community looks very helpful and friendly.

I'm a male, I'm from Ireland, I'm a DL/Little.

My non-DL/little hobbies are Swimming, ROBLOX, which is a website with lots of games on it, I'm a nerd, I love learning.

That's all guys.
    Last edited by APersonThatIsAHuman; 05-Feb-2015 at 19:36. Reason: Grammatical Error

Quote Originally Posted by APersonThatIsAHuman View Post
    Hey, everyone!

I've just recently joined after being a visitor for a while I saw that this community looks very helpful and friendly.

I'm a male, I'm from Ireland, I joined to meet new people who are DL'S/AB'S.

My non-DL/AB hobbies are Swimming, ROBLOX, which is a website with lots of games on it, I'm a nerd, I love learning.

That's all guys.
    Hey Human person! Welcome to ADISC!

I love swimming as well, although I've recently taken up running as well! What is ROBLOX? I have never even heard of that before!

It's nice to see someone else from this side of the pond joining

Hope you enjoy your time here

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey Human person! Welcome to ADISC!

I love swimming as well, although I've recently taken up running as well! What is ROBLOX? I have never even heard of that before!

It's nice to see someone else from this side of the pond joining

Hope you enjoy your time here
    Thank you for the warm welcome!

I can tell from your reply that I'm going to enjoy myself here. ^.^
    Last edited by APersonThatIsAHuman; 02-Feb-2015 at 22:23. Reason: Grammatical Error

Hi, and welcome to my most favorite abdl forum that ive found. I see you like learning, may I ask what you like learning about? for instance I love learning about Japanese culture and electronics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    Hi, and welcome to my most favorite abdl forum that ive found. I see you like learning, may I ask what you like learning about? for instance I love learning about Japanese culture and electronics.
    Hmm, I like learning about everything, but science is my most favourite, I also like learning about Japanese culture!

Hey and welcome to ADISC! I have to say, your avatar is like.. perfect for your intro. I just imagine you like that, making that post while bashfully saying hello and introducing yourself. Very cute. You seem like the fun kind of nerd I hope to get to know as they hopefully become a fixture around here. GREETINGS HUMAN.