Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Yesterday I decided to practice wetting my diaper while sitting. I got a tiny amount out, but when I stood up, I started to dribble pretty much accidentally. I liked the feeling and was able to make it happen a few more times, but I'm wondering, what is it exactly about the shift in position that weakens a normally strong bladder? On another note, I seem to have had something similar happen to me upon exiting a pool/hot tub, but to a lesser extent.

All the extra trying to to pee may have stressed your bladder out. I notice the change in position thing more than most because of my CP, but some normals notice it, too. Everyone's anatomy is different, for some, changing position helps them hold it. Laying down helps me stop the bladder spasms. It's hard for me to hold it standing up, or moving around a lot. Did you find it was difficult to pee while sitting, like you needed to think, "Pee, darn you; pee?" Don't force it, it'll make it spasm. Sitting on the potty with a diaper on helps, as you get a tactile prompt, the feel of the toilet seat on you're tushy, to pee.

Don't worry too too much about the water exit pee. Changes in temp can cause it. Warmth relaxes it; cold tightens it. Both can make it hard to hold it.

I also find it difficult to wet sitting down because of the inhibiting association with leaks. If I need to wet and haven't been able to convince myself to do it seated, standing up triggers an immediate sense of reassurance and an almost unstoppable wetting.

I've noticed that I can lay in bed, sitting up, blogging as I now am, and have no feeling that I need to pee. Yet, once I stand up, I will have to, causing me either to head for the bathroom, or where I keep my diapers. If I had the same urge to pee while sitting or lying down, I suspect I would wet in my sleep. It may be a biological factor so that as mammals, we don't pee while we sleep. We are awake when we stand, and that then becomes a more appropriate time, biologically, to urinate. Thank mother nature for this condition.

I've had it happen to me too, and it's quite nice. :eek: Sometimes it happens if I'm leaning back in my chair. So far, I'm siding with the biological factor dogboy mentioned.

Part of it is simply gravity. You stand up and all the liquid goes to the bottom where the outlet is. The nerves there feel the weight and you get the urge to go. Another part of it is simply a matter of diaper training. You have to get used to going in different positions and leaving your sphincter in a relaxed position. Laying down flat is the hardest, because you train for many years to not wet the bed so your body automatically keeps the sphincter closed in that position. It's doable, but you may have to distract yourself. I managed to do it while talking on the phone with an interviewer who called me while I was asleep. ;-)

dogboy said:
I've noticed that I can lay in bed, sitting up, blogging as I now am, and have no feeling that I need to pee. Yet, once I stand up, I will have to, causing me either to head for the bathroom, or where I keep my diapers.

Exactly the same. In fact, a few times I've tried to get to my room to get diapered; only to have a small accident in my big boy pants before I can get diapered, lol.

//edited
Same for sitting in a chair at my computer.

I have urge incontinence. Standing up after sitting or lying down for a while very frequently triggers my bladder to empty itself uncontrollably.

KimbaStarshine said:
Yesterday I decided to practice wetting my diaper while sitting. I got a tiny amount out, but when I stood up, I started to dribble pretty much accidentally. I liked the feeling and was able to make it happen a few more times, but I'm wondering, what is it exactly about the shift in position that weakens a normally strong bladder? On another note, I seem to have had something similar happen to me upon exiting a pool/hot tub, but to a lesser extent.
it's probably not your bladder, but your urethra emptying.
normally, weeing and pooing are done with a combination of muscle reflexings, as a kind of double-valve system. obviously, when you're sat, you're sat upon the meaty part of that system and that can cause difficulties with opening and/or closing of this part of the system. and when you stand or change position, you release whatever's trapped.
i suppose it's not too dissimilar to the male after-dribble incontinence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back