Came out to my sister, didn't excpet what I got...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
So I decided to come out to my sister, who I'm not related to btw.. She's someone I look up to as a sister, but no blood relation, and she's like 5 years older then me.. But Ya, I came out to her and she was like "oh, I had a friend who was a little" and she actually sent me a link to this site... I was fretting over telling her and she already knew, for the most part... So then I told her I odered some adult size diapers and yet again she surprised me by asking if I ordered from Bambino.... Safe to say, I'm happy for the time being :)

What can I say..... Congrats! Sounds like a rewarding and successful opening up that worked out in your favor!

Tanner said:
So I decided to come out to my sister, who I'm not related to btw.. She's someone I look up to as a sister, but no blood relation, and she's like 5 years older then me.. But Ya, I came out to her and she was like "oh, I had a friend who was a little" and she actually sent me a link to this site... I was fretting over telling her and she already knew, for the most part... So then I told her I odered some adult size diapers and yet again she surprised me by asking if I ordered from Bambino.... Safe to say, I'm happy for the time being :)

Wow! That certainly is one way to put one's balls to the walls! You did all that even without advice from us here on ADISC correct? Congratulations! :hug::smile1::claps::2thumbsup:

Congrats, that will be nice to have a good personal support friend. That is really surprising that she knows about some of the sites and companies.

BabyMitchy said:
What can I say..... Congrats! Sounds like a rewarding and successful opening up that worked out in your favor!
That it did! I'm happy :)

accepted said:
Wow! That certainly is one way to put one's balls to the walls! You did all that even without advice from us here on ADISC correct? Congratulations! :hug::smile1::claps::2thumbsup:

Well, I was a member of this site before she linked me it, I just decided to go for it, we tell each other everything, so I hopped this fell under "everything" and it did :)

- - - Updated - - -

Tyger said:
Congrats, that will be nice to have a good personal support friend. That is really surprising that she knows about some of the sites and companies.

It was, but she's one of the types that if she doesn't know about it, she'll research it.. But nice to have someone to talk to.. :)

Tanner said:
It was, but she's one of the types that if she doesn't know about it, she'll research it.. But nice to have someone to talk to.. :)
Sounds pretty smart.

Congrats.

That's awesome that you didn't have to break everything down and explain it to her. Congratulations on having an open-minded older sister. I don't think I'll be telling any of my siblings about this for quite some time. lol

Tyger said:
Sounds pretty smart.

Ya, she's smart like that, wish more people were too..

I wish more people were as accepting as she is. She must be like my wife, a free spirit who also is very sensible.

If only it was this easy to others. I'm sure with the introduction of the internet and widespread technology this 'fetish' (I hate that word) will be more accepted in the coming years. It's still fairly new to the public, but not us who have it! :)

Dang, that's really cool that she knew about this stuff & was so accepting. She must have spoken to her little friend a bunch to know about Bambinos & this site. I don't think I could ever tell any of my IRL friends or family.

I'm glad to hear that went so well. It's awesome that she already knew somebody and you got to skip the long explanation that this kind of conversation usually requires. I hope you enjoy going forward.

That's wonderful news! My twin sister was the first person I have ever told and that was the summer before freshman year of high school like 8 years ago and she was very excepting too! Funny story is I went hot tubbing with her and her boyfriend just last January and we started talking about stuff and me being an abdl came up and her boyfriend I guess tried it for a year (He was just an experimenter) funny how that worked out! So me and her boyfriend shared diaper stories and our favorite padding. Even though he was just trying it out for a year it's so interesting to see how popular this actually is.

Is she single? Haha, jk.

That's awesome though. Pretty much sounds like one of the most ideal responses next to if she was waiting to come out herself.

Tanner said:

You're very lucky!

It's great to have someone understanding in your life. ^.^

Paddedwolf said:
That's wonderful news! My twin sister was the first person I have ever told and that was the summer before freshman year of high school like 8 years ago and she was very excepting too! Funny story is I went hot tubbing with her and her boyfriend just last January and we started talking about stuff and me being an abdl came up and her boyfriend I guess tried it for a year (He was just an experimenter) funny how that worked out! So me and her boyfriend shared diaper stories and our favorite padding. Even though he was just trying it out for a year it's so interesting to see how popular this actually is.

I often hear estimates of our numbers to be around 1 in 1000 to even 10000, but I keep hearing stories like this so frequently that I can't help but think there are a lot more people with this fetish than we realize.

I'm glad it went well with your sister.

I haven't told my sister and I don't expect to, partly for fear of her negative reaction and partly I don't really have a good reason to tell her (or anyone else for that matter).

don't forget to wish more people were kind and caring too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back