Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Came out to my sister, didn't excpet what I got...

Red face Came out to my sister, didn't excpet what I got...

So I decided to come out to my sister, who I'm not related to btw.. She's someone I look up to as a sister, but no blood relation, and she's like 5 years older then me.. But Ya, I came out to her and she was like "oh, I had a friend who was a little" and she actually sent me a link to this site... I was fretting over telling her and she already knew, for the most part... So then I told her I odered some adult size diapers and yet again she surprised me by asking if I ordered from Bambino.... Safe to say, I'm happy for the time being

What can I say..... Congrats! Sounds like a rewarding and successful opening up that worked out in your favor!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    So I decided to come out to my sister, who I'm not related to btw.. She's someone I look up to as a sister, but no blood relation, and she's like 5 years older then me.. But Ya, I came out to her and she was like "oh, I had a friend who was a little" and she actually sent me a link to this site... I was fretting over telling her and she already knew, for the most part... So then I told her I odered some adult size diapers and yet again she surprised me by asking if I ordered from Bambino.... Safe to say, I'm happy for the time being
    Wow! That certainly is one way to put one's balls to the walls! You did all that even without advice from us here on ADISC correct? Congratulations!

Congrats, that will be nice to have a good personal support friend. That is really surprising that she knows about some of the sites and companies.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    What can I say..... Congrats! Sounds like a rewarding and successful opening up that worked out in your favor!
    That it did! I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    Wow! That certainly is one way to put one's balls to the walls! You did all that even without advice from us here on ADISC correct? Congratulations!
    Well, I was a member of this site before she linked me it, I just decided to go for it, we tell each other everything, so I hopped this fell under "everything" and it did

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Congrats, that will be nice to have a good personal support friend. That is really surprising that she knows about some of the sites and companies.
    It was, but she's one of the types that if she doesn't know about it, she'll research it.. But nice to have someone to talk to..

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post

It was, but she's one of the types that if she doesn't know about it, she'll research it.. But nice to have someone to talk to..
    Sounds pretty smart.

That's awesome that you didn't have to break everything down and explain it to her. Congratulations on having an open-minded older sister. I don't think I'll be telling any of my siblings about this for quite some time. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Sounds pretty smart.
    Ya, she's smart like that, wish more people were too..