Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Super Bowl

Default The Super Bowl

I so don't care about it, and the madness that overtakes our country when it comes makes me hate it.

I am looking forward to ~830 PST when it's over.

Garrison Keeler said it best yesterday on Prairie Home Companion "The Super Bowl to me is like Christmas to a Jew." I have to agree.

Been really enjoying the game.

I also really enjoyed the halftime show. I kinda like Katy Perry on some level though.

At least, I am sucker for Fireworks.. and dancing sharks.

Today's xkcd pretty much describes my thoughts on this:

Hell even if you don't understand anything that's going on, it's still fun to hang out with friends in that kind of excited atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Patriots got lucky, that's all I have to say.
    More like Seahawks made a bad call and Patriots capitalized. They earned it. That's not luck. That's Seahawks throwing the game away.

Then they proceed to make themselves look unprofessional. Seriously. Seahawks, that was so horrible. I understand that this can be an emotional experience but you keep your head together and you play respectful football to the end. I don't like the Patriots, but they deserved that win.

Heck of a game, but could that Nationwide commericial about the kid who doesn't get to do anything because he dies in an accident been anymore of a buzzkill?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...cial/22734895/
    Last edited by Illinoise; 02-Feb-2015 at 17:28.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    More like Seahawks made a bad call and Patriots capitalized. They earned it. That's not luck. That's Seahawks throwing the game away.

Then they proceed to make themselves look unprofessional. Seriously. Seahawks, that was so horrible. I understand that this can be an emotional experience but you keep your head together and you play respectful football to the end. I don't like the Patriots, but they deserved that win.
    They did make a bad call, they HAD that game but someone told him to throw it (don't quote me saying no, they didn't because they announced the play)

Patriots, the cheaters won vs seattle, the witchcraft magic.