Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentlySpeaking

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Does anyone now where i can get an adult booster seat for things like my home desk of eating at the table? I have a grooming table I use as my main desk and table but dont really have proper chairs so I was thinking about getting an adult booster seat idealy something cute like I would have sat in as a child/

When I was a kid the booster seat was the Brooklyn Yellow Pages.

would the largest child car booster seat work ?? just a thought .....idk

- - - Updated - - -

would the largest child car booster seat work ?? just a thought ..... I bet they make them for adults with challenges tho

http://www.adaptivemall.com/casebasmad.html is a small adult car seat that can be strapped to kitchen-type chairs, according to the third paragraph of the product discription. I'd like the added hug of the straps, but you may not like it. User height 4' 10"- 5' 8" user weight 60-130 lbs. You know, without disabled people, being AB would be a lot harder. Good thing you and I are AB and disabled, huh?

You could make one out of wood cheaper then that.

Car booster seats. One of my greatest fantasies. They are so soft and comfortable, you have something to lean your head on and I like the full body harness.

I do know that some school busses have "Star Seats." I know they go up to over a 100 lbs but not sure how much. They are a full 5 point harness that you can connect to a seat back frame, even though they are built for school busses you could probably fit them in a car or van. :)

Sadly I'm over 200 :(

Well,

In the 200# Catagory....

Your most likely going to only fit a racing seat and belts...

Get a fast car, take it on the track a few times, install racing belts...no one questions it...

In the summer I drivers ride in my m5 full 6pt harnesses, feels nice and snug, Awsome!

cant drive, and im more loking for a boost for a chair at home

SilentlySpeaking said:
cant drive, and im more loking for a boost for a chair at home

I am sorry miss , turns out I may have inadvertently by suggesting a car seat for your table hijacked what you wanted, i only meant you could find a cute pink booster car seat with no back to sit at your table that's all , or something like that

babyboyd said:
I am sorry miss , turns out I may have inadvertently by suggesting a car seat for your table hijacked what you wanted, i only meant you could find a cute pink booster car seat with no back to sit at your table that's all , or something like that

No apologies needed! That's a really good idea if I can find one I fit :)

SilentlySpeaking said:
No apologies needed! That's a really good idea if I can find one I fit :)

I hope you doooo!!! that be great !!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back