So tell me what should I expect from ABENA M4's???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Any information that you know about them will be helpful, i know there are reviews, i just wanna hear it from someone...

I wrote a review on these here.

The M4s is perhaps the quintessential benchmark premium diaper. They're just very well-designed; the tapes hold well and offer a second-chance double tape, the capacity is high and the diaper wicks fast enough to use much of it, the leak guards work, and between the flexible plastic and back waistband I've had an easier time getting a good fit with them than most other diapers. The price is at the low end for diapers at this capacity.

The M4 is not an ABDL diaper and don't have an ABDL design, but otherwise, it does most things better than other diapers.

The way you capitalised that title reminded me of this xkcd: http://xkcd.com/684/ (I can never pass the opportunity to mention a relevant xkcd! :D)

As for the M4's themselves, can pretty much just reiterate what's been said so far. They've got that reputation for a reason, they're darn good. I've been loving the ones I've had, and that's with a few seeping issues (though not too bad really, just a minor thing that can crop up if you're sitting down etc, though you have be pretty wet anyway to hit this point) because I forgot to check if the ones I ordered weren't the cloth-like cover like a dummy. So you very likely won't be disappointed!

Last edited:
pure ecstasy!!!!:smile:

blueberry said:
pure ecstasy!!!!:smile:

Don't forget magical :p

Thick. Nice. Holds a great deal. Very good padding.

- - - Updated - - -

Fruitkitty said:
I wrote a review on these here.

The M4s is perhaps the quintessential benchmark premium diaper. They're just very well-designed; the tapes hold well and offer a second-chance double tape, the capacity is high and the diaper wicks fast enough to use much of it, the leak guards work, and between the flexible plastic and back waistband I've had an easier time getting a good fit with them than most other diapers. The price is at the low end for diapers at this capacity.

The M4 is not an ABDL diaper and don't have an ABDL design, but otherwise, it does most things better than other diapers.

Have you had a chance to try the Northshore briefs yet? To me it almost identical to the Abenas. To me, the Northshore ones have better wicking, where the absorption spread much easier around.

They are imo the best! They are my go-to diaper for everything. They have never leaked on me even during the night, they have plenty of poof but are still discrete when needed and they are well fitting.

I guess I might not be the best person to say, as the only diapers I've ever tried were the Abena L4s (just the size up to the M4s), and I love them! Super comfy, love the second chance tabs, and they hold A LOT! I might have spoiled myself too much by having them as my benchmark first diaper experience! ;)

Tried a sample for the M4's might switch to them when my current 24/7 case runs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back