Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduced to ABDL

Default Introduced to ABDL

Has anyone ever gotten into being an adult baby by being introduced to it by a friend or SO? Just wondering if this has happened to any of you.

my last girl friend , I didn't tell her for like 2 years then one day she went on the computer and found well you know , I didn't dump the history needless to say she called me at work freaking and confused but slowly she was ok and even started to play mommy sometimes and knowing her and knowing how a diaper made me feel I knew she ma like to try n see ! but she wouldn't try them so we went on how things were . then we ended up breaking up over the next few months we'd hook up once in a while one night she put me in my diaper and I said jokingly im gonna put one on you and she "oh you think so do you " and I said yes and I did n she didn't stop me !! so I stuffed a pacifier in her mouth and put some of my baby like pj's on her and scooped her up and carried her to the couch and we had baby cuddle time this went on here n there for a few months until we knew it was over for us as a couple but we talk from time to time and she keeps a stash of diapers and baby things to this day

Quote Originally Posted by LoudBadger View Post
    Has anyone ever gotten into being an adult baby by being introduced to it by a friend or SO? Just wondering if this has happened to any of you.
    Not me personally... has it happened to you? -Marka

It hasn't happened to me or by me, but it kind of seems as though it happens quite a bit. I'm comforted that one girl on reddit said that when the first impressions of WTF are out of the way, it's actually a neat fetish.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a month and he just introduced me to ABDL. That's exactly why I'm here.

I've never introduced anybody and I wasn't introduced into it. And Loud, your avatar that's a Tavi Munk piece ain't it? I know him well on dA!

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89 View Post
    I've never introduced anybody and I wasn't introduced into it. And Loud, your avatar that's a Tavi Munk piece ain't it? I know him well on dA!
    Yes it is. It pisses a lot of people of people off that I use it but it's a great piece of art and looks exactly like me so I had to use it lol

Quote Originally Posted by LoudBadger View Post
    Yes it is. It pisses a lot of people of people off that I use it but it's a great piece of art and looks exactly like me so I had to use it lol
    Why would it piss someone off. If it's yours, you paid for it & can do with it as you please.

I also was not introduced, unless AOL searching counts? xD Back when I was in my pre-teens I was curious about my feelings and did a AOL search which introduced me to this world.

I was always into diapers, but i got really into them when my neighbor friend back in elementary school and I started the baby club. We would treat each other like babies and formed the baby club so I guess he was s big influence. So I met my first little who had similar Intrests way back about 11 years ago or so. Back before I had access to the Internet.