BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Well I had a decent Yu-Gi-Oh deck, but it has vanished into thin air. Nobody in the house has seen it, and I know cards can not get up and just walk the heck away. I had probably easily spent $120-$180 to get the cards I had in that deck. It literally freaking irritates me. How in the heck do I play now? All of the other decks I have are either too expensive to finish, Character decks that will lose before I can draw a card, or pieces of crap thrown together out of the random cards I actually have. I am about to seriously cry I am so pissed off about it. Before you start in with "They are just cards get the heck over it" let me tell you that they are more than "just cards" to me.

Sorry if I seem like I am just one bad thing after another, but that is just life at the moment.

If you think they've just gone missing, I'd suggest having a serious hunt for them. Looking through the whole apartment/house for something can get tiresome, but if the cards mean that much to you, then it's worth the effort for the possibility (perhaps even probability) of finding them.

If you suspect that someone within the house has moved or removed them, I'd definitely take up the issue. I know from your prior posts that your relationship with family isn't the most cordial, and that you don't enjoy conflict - but neither of those things should stop you from trying to retrieve possessions which are rightfully yours, if you believe that they might be missing because of someone else's actions.

I'm not going to tell you that they're "just cards", nor do I think anyone else on ADISC will, because whilst a Yu-Gi-Oh deck might not mean much to me, it's clear that these items have an important financial and personal value to you. I hope you manage to find/retrieve them!

Thanks, I have looked all over the house. I have asked everyone if they had seen it, or moved it. I have told them how important they are to me, and reminded them to how many times they have complained when I bought cards. I asked to keep an eye out for it. I just don't think it is in the house anymore. Either someone threw it away, or they were stolen. I have one other friend who plays the game, but he isn't a thief.(or I hope he isn't.. maybe I left them over there I am going to ask him later.) If I can't find them, the only other options are to sell the other cards I have to attempt to buy all the ones I had in that deck over again, sell all of my cards and stop playing, or just get over it and accept the fact that I am never going to see that deck again.

oh they will show up one day when u are not looking for them because I too lost something it was a arm for this 1 model for Warhammer 40k that I personally painted the arm and known that I put it in my bag but can't find it now.

secretlynappied89 said:
oh they will show up one day when u are not looking for them because I too lost something it was a arm for this 1 model for Warhammer 40k that I personally painted the arm and known that I put it in my bag but can't find it now.

I hope you find if you haven't already. :hug: I asked my sister and she told me exactly where to look. She started laughing when I finally found them, and then apologized for hiding them. She knows better than that, but she still gets a kick out of annoying her older brother... oh well I guess that is what little sisters are for right? I finally found them after about 3 weeks of searching..

I know this won't help you feel better, but when I was a kid, back in teh 50s, I collected baseball cards and especially the Yankees. One day my mom threw them out. She was always throwing out the things she thought I should have outgrown. But here's the thing. This was the team of Mickey Mantel, Roger Maris, Yogi Berra, and the sad and expensive list goes on.

So yeah, these things have meaning to us. Now, all my childhood idols are dead and gone, and so are my cards, damn it. Perhaps it's a lesson on loss, that eventually, we start to lose all the things that have deep personal meaning to our lives.

Maxx said:
we kept Juniors cards. He had forgotten about them. I gave them back to him after he got married and bought a house. That should mean stable, right? I know nothing about card values, but I did see an Ozzie Guillen rookie card. That's at least interesting if not valuable.

You're a good father, Maxx. I still have a ton of my son's cards at our house. We keep asking him to get his stuff, but it stays in our home. Haha...maybe I should cash them in, some sort of Karma like justice. Of course, we love him, and he's getting married in March. After that, he can get his stuff. Actually, the kids will inherit our house when we die. Then they'll have to come and get their stuff. That's Karma too.

BronyPony1418 said:
I hope you find if you haven't already. :hug: I asked my sister and she told me exactly where to look. She started laughing when I finally found them, and then apologized for hiding them. She knows better than that, but she still gets a kick out of annoying her older brother... oh well I guess that is what little sisters are for right? I finally found them after about 3 weeks of searching..

I'm glad you found them, man. Siblings; what can you do? :p So, what are you running right now?

It is mostly just a miss match of random cards that seem to work. It is my main XYZ deck. It started from the dawn of XYZ starter into what it is now. After countless countless packs, decks, and trading like crazy I ended up with the deck I have now. I will write it all down.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay now before you read the card list, and rip me a new one.. I did say that it was a miss match of cards.. also would like to mention I am a casual player. (I would never be good enough for competitive play)
-Main Deck-

-Monsters-
X2 Cyber Dragon
X2 Alexandrite Dragon
X2 Sacred Crane
GaGaGa Magician
GaGaGa Girl
GaGaGa Gardna
GoGoGo Golem
GoGoGo Giant
GoGoGo Gigas
Achacha Archer
Achacha Chanbara
Cardcar D
Rescue Rabbit
Goblindbergh
Ganbara Knight
Kagetokage
Marauding Captain

-Spells-
X2 Mystical Space Typhoon
Blustering Winds
XYZ Energy
The Warrior Returning Alive
Pot Of Duality
One Day Of Peace
Wonder Wand
Swords Of Revealing Light
Dark Hole
Pot Of Dichotomy
Rank Up Magic Limited Barian's Force

-Traps-
X2 Mirror Force
Nitwit Outwit
Black Horn Of Heaven
Negate Attack
Sakuretsu Armor
Torrential Tribute
Call Of The Haunted
Raigeki Break
Bottomless Trap Hole
Dust Tornado

-Extra Deck-
X2 Number 39: Utopia
Number C39: Utopia Ray
Number C39: Utopia Ray V
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
One Eyed Skill Gainer
Photon Strike Bounzer
Number 61: Volcasaurus
Thunder End Dragon
Number 10: Illumiknight
Number 20: Giga-brilliant
Shining Elf
Shark Fortess

So that is the deck I was so worried about... I know now after reading this someone will tell me it was better off lost. I don't have the money to spend on cards like I used to, so this is the best I can do with what I have. That is why I don't have a competitive deck, they are too expensive. The way I see it, who cares about being competitive anyways? It is a game, they are meant to be fun.

Maxx said:
I know nothing about card values, but I did see an Ozzie Guillen rookie card. That's at least interesting if not valuable.

But not nearly as interesting as just about any Ozzie Guillen press conference or interview. LOL

BronyPony1418 said:

Any reason why you run Sakuretsu instead of D-Prison?

ClandestineWing said:

Yes very simple reason.. I don't own a D-Prison

This situation reminds me of when I was a kid, I had spent years collecting and forming a great Yu-Gi-Oh! deck. A deck full of trades and love and passion... and then I forgot to take the deck out of my pocket and it went through the wash.

I cried, and my mom thought I was practically a freak for doing so. To her, crying over cards really didn't make any sense. So yeah, I can understand what you meant by 'more then just cards'.

Nowadays I really just collect my favorites and would probably do casual play if I had anyone to do it with.

I'm glad your situation ended up okay and your cards were eventually found though.

gigglemuffinz said:
This situation reminds me of when I was a kid, I had spent years collecting and forming a great Yu-Gi-Oh! deck. A deck full of trades and love and passion... and then I forgot to take the deck out of my pocket and it went through the wash.

I cried, and my mom thought I was practically a freak for doing so. To her, crying over cards really didn't make any sense. So yeah, I can understand what you meant by 'more then just cards'.

Nowadays I really just collect my favorites and would probably do casual play if I had anyone to do it with.

I'm glad your situation ended up okay and your cards were eventually found though.

I would have seriously had a mental breakdown and probably would never stop crying if my Yugi Replica deck ended up missing or ruined like that :( That has been the hardest, most painful, challenge of a deck to build I have ever ever seen or accomplished.... There are so many points in which you could replicate it, but I like mixing some of them.. It is a "replica deck" but I did add in some surprises for casual play as well :)

ClandestineWing said:

So, just a question... how viable is it to make a cyber dragon deck out of 3 cyber dragon revolution structure decks??? ... I am just curious because you mentioned D-Prison.. which comes in that deck. I have wanted a cyber dragon deck for a while, but never had the cards and this thing is flipping full of them with added support. If it isn't a very good way to build a cyber deck, then would it be worth buying to just get the D-Prison and any other cards in it like the Cyber Twin Dragon reprint and that sweet sweet Nova???

Also forgot to mention that it comes with a common super poly... which I think is banned at the moment but still worth it.

BronyPony1418 said:
So, just a question... how viable is it to make a cyber dragon deck out of 3 cyber dragon revolution structure decks??? ... I am just curious because you mentioned D-Prison.. which comes in that deck. I have wanted a cyber dragon deck for a while, but never had the cards and this thing is flipping full of them with added support. If it isn't a very good way to build a cyber deck, then would it be worth buying to just get the D-Prison and any other cards in it like the Cyber Twin Dragon reprint and that sweet sweet Nova???

Also forgot to mention that it comes with a common super poly... which I think is banned at the moment but still worth it.

100% viable: You need to run three Core, three Drei, and 3 Repair Plants, and that deck is the only set those three cards come in. You could probably build the entire deck with the three structure decks alone, saved for a few cards; unfortunately the deck doesn't come with Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (which is highly advised to run three of), and of course some safety Xyz monsters (Pleiades, Tiras, Thunder Charger, etc.). You would also need Lances, Upstarts, and CardCar Ds. Some people online might suggest Cyber Network, which isn't a bad card or anything, but I personally don't like it because it slows the game down when this deck can just very very easily OTK your opponent. So yes, three structure decks will nearly complete this deck, thus making it well worth making if it's in your interest.

Another note: Even if Superpoly wasn't banned, it would be useless in this deck unless in a mirror match. Power Bond should be your only method of Fusion Summoning besides Contact Fusion, which you should only do if your opponent runs Geargia or anything with a lot of machines, so you can just clear their field by whipping out a Fortress Dragon. :p

Lol I meantioned super poly cause that is something always interesting to see. I would love a cyber deck. I actually have 2 card car d so that works out. I found out today d-prison was in it so that I well worth buying it alone. I also want to camp up my heroes as well right now it is a jaden fan deck but hey I don't have all the best cards to use remember. Isn't fortress Dragon expensive at the moment??? I also have been dying to revive my blackwings as well :D

BronyPony1418 said:
Lol I meantioned super poly cause that is something always interesting to see. I would love a cyber deck. I actually have 2 card car d so that works out. I found out today d-prison was in it so that I well worth buying it alone. I also want to camp up my heroes as well right now it is a jaden fan deck but hey I don't have all the best cards to use remember. Isn't fortress Dragon expensive at the moment??? I also have been dying to revive my blackwings as well :D

Superpoly was really only good in Heroes, honestly. D-Prison is definitely worth buying the deck for too; you can actually run that one in Heroes. Fortress Dragon is probably only $8 at any card shop. If you're looking to revive Blackwings, the 5D's Collection boxes have loads and loads of Blackwing reprints.

I actually have a Cyber Dragon deck. It's kind of outdated, but it worked well for me in the past:

Cyber Dragon - x3
Cyber Dragon Core - x3
Cyber Dragon Drei - x3
Card Car D - x2
Cyber Eltanin - x1
Honest - x1

Mystical Space Typhoon - x3
Upstart Goblin - x3
Power Bond - x3
Cyber Repair Plant - x3
Machine Duplication - x2
Forbidden Lance - x2
One Day Of Peace - x1
Limiter Removal - x1

Reckless Greed - x3
Trap Stun - x3
Threatening Roar - x3

Cyber Twin Dragon - x3
Cyber End Dragon - x1
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon - x3
Cyber Dragon Nova - x3
Tiras The Keeper Of Genesis - x1
Constellar Pleiades - x1
Daigusto Phoenix - x1
Gaia Knight Thunger Charger - x1
Volcasaurus - x1

ClandestineWing said:
Superpoly was really only good in Heroes, honestly. D-Prison is definitely worth buying the deck for too; you can actually run that one in Heroes. Fortress Dragon is probably only $8 at any card shop. If you're looking to revive Blackwings, the 5D's Collection boxes have loads and loads of Blackwing reprints.

I actually have a Cyber Dragon deck. It's kind of outdated, but it worked well for me in the past:

Cyber Dragon - x3
Cyber Dragon Core - x3
Cyber Dragon Drei - x3
Card Car D - x2
Cyber Eltanin - x1
Honest - x1

Mystical Space Typhoon - x3
Upstart Goblin - x3
Power Bond - x3
Cyber Repair Plant - x3
Machine Duplication - x2
Forbidden Lance - x2
One Day Of Peace - x1
Limiter Removal - x1

Reckless Greed - x3
Trap Stun - x3
Threatening Roar - x3

Cyber Twin Dragon - x3
Cyber End Dragon - x1
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon - x3
Cyber Dragon Nova - x3
Tiras The Keeper Of Genesis - x1
Constellar Pleiades - x1
Daigusto Phoenix - x1
Gaia Knight Thunger Charger - x1
Volcasaurus - x1

Woah, awesome! I have a lot of the main Blackwing bulk I need. I actually only need another shura. Then 2 Maxx C. At least for the monster department of the deck. I still need a few spells and traps and the majority of the extra deck, but oh well. I found the tins that have pot of duality as a super promo on sale on Amazon.( Like most of the cards I need ) :D is it cool if I piggy back off of your deck list? Maybe make a change or two, but I think it is pretty solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back