Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello, I'm new

Post Hello, I'm new

Hello everyone

I have been a visitor for some time now and finally got the courage to make an account.

My interests are: fundoo, making graphics, and computers

How I think it started was when I was little the older kids played house and I was forced to be the baby a few time then I became to like it. As I grew older some friend dared to ware his brother diapers and it rekindled the feelings from younger, from then on I have been secretively be wearing them whenever I can.

What I like about wearing them is it feels like a hug and it feels every time I wear or think about it that I am going back to a simpler time.

I joined to talk to and meet interesting opened minded people, make friend, and have fun.

Great! Now I'm hungry What's this? Apples and Pies combined? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Welcome to ADISC from a fellow Snivy!

Love the introduction and love the avatar! Can't wait to see you post around the forums!

Mmmm, apple π...
    Anyways, welcome to the site! What are your interests and hobbies? I love cars.

Well thank you for your nice comment, It me took some time to try to match me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meowstic View Post
    Mmmm, apple π...
    Anyways, welcome to the site! What are your interests and hobbies? I love cars.
    Opps! I am sorry I gues I did not put enough interests and hobbies I am just filling as I go.
    Yes I do like cars in a mater of look like sport cars, and racing games, But fixing them I would be at a lost.
    more interests/hobbies: Gamming, Bicycling, Reading, Swimming, origami

Are you looking forward to "Pi" day in about six weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Are you looking forward to "Pi" day in about six weeks?
    Lol, Truly cant wait.

How About you?

I'm a nerd, of course I am. I'm hoping that Marie Callender's has pie sales.

Have they had one before?
    You know why this year PI is special, dont you.

Quote Originally Posted by ApplePi View Post
    Have they had one before?
    You know why this year PI is special, dont you.
    Not to my knowledge. Yes, I know why PI day is special this year. But for those not nerdy enough to know, why don't you tell us?

PI is 3.14159265359...inf so every year celabrate Pi on 3/14/yyyy but this year it is going to be 3/14/15 at 9:26:53 a.m thus being more complete from the decimal side which happen once a 100 years "The Only Pi Day of Our Lives".