Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Diaper In Family

Question Wearing Diaper In Family

Hey, I'm just started to wear diaper yesterday. I wanna be incontinent and I'm wearing 24/7. But I'm living with my family and I want you to give me some advices. I'll be very glad if you can give me some advices

Quote Originally Posted by efecan View Post
    Hey, I'm just started to wear diaper yesterday. I wanna be incontinent and I'm wearing 24/7. But I'm living with my family and I want you to give me some advices. I'll be very glad if you can give me some advices

Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    6. Respect The Law, Respect Yourself

No encouraging anyone else to engage in self-destructive acts, such as self harm, or anything medically risky.
    No one will give you advice on how to become IC. Don't do it please because it is very bad and Non-forced IC people here can tell you being IC is not all fun and games. Please re-think your decision.

Just go whenever you feel like it but you don't necessarily have to be IC just to piss your diaper dude or convince people you wanna wear 24/7 when you are already 24/7, exactly what would you accomplish while becoming IC?

I thought very long for this and I decided that I'm really want to be incontinent although all of difficulties. But if it is a rule then it's ok

Quote Originally Posted by efecan View Post
    I thought very long for this and I decided that I'm really want to be incontinent although all of difficulties. But if it is a rule then it's ok
    Don't even look ways to become IC regardless of the rules. We will not offer rules to damage yourself but don't even attempt them while your off. Being IC is not fun to some people I am sure. Do you really want to live the rest of your life uncontrollably peeing while your on a date and you smell in front of your date? Do you want to have a random accident and ruin your bed when your not padded? Do you want to ruin your bladder control just because you want to wear diapers?

There comes a point where diapers are good yes but disrespecting your body into ruining it just to be IC is not a really good answer and all your doing is damaging your body which you should not do at all for any reason.

Please answer this question, why do you absolutely want to be IC? What good is going to come out of that? A good relief of being padded 24/7? What if it's the opposite? You might just be thrown into surgery or given other stuff instead of the answer you desperately want. Just...don't do it please.

Another case of being careful of what you wish for...

I like ice cream! I want to live FOREVER on top of a mountain of ice cream! Sounds like so much fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamieboy View Post
    Another case of being careful of what you wish for...

I like ice cream! I want to live FOREVER on top of a mountain of ice cream! Sounds like so much fun!!!
    ^Wow, this sums it up perfectly.

Lozza1979

Why do you think so many people actually want to become incontinent? You hear it so much within the DL/AB community.I just never really understood what it is that makes people want to lose control like that.I wouldn't class it as damaging your body.If you nappy train yourself to the point where you start bed wetting, or whatever, you can still retrain yourself over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    Why do you think so many people actually want to become incontinent? You hear it so much within the DL/AB community.I just never really understood what it is that makes people want to lose control like that.I wouldn't class it as damaging your body.If you nappy train yourself to the point where you start bed wetting, or whatever, you can still retrain yourself over time.
    I just started to wear diapers yesterday. I don't have any bedwetting or accidents yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    Incontinence isn't being 'accident-prone', it's being physically incapable of retaining your waste. To want that is stupid.