• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi From Turkey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EbolaSan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I'm from Turkey (the country one :biggrin: ) I'm 18 years old and yesterday started wear diapers 24/7 (never worn before :smile1: ) I hope I'll enjoy here :biggrin: by the way can somebody give me some tipes about wearing diapers in family :smile1:

Hello efecan and welcome to the group.

It is very nice to have someone from the Mediterranean to join the group. It has been a while since anyone has joined form there.

So that we can get to know you better could you please take a few minutes and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

I'm interested in physics and metaphysics :D I like to watching dramatic movies such as ''War Horse'', playing video games, reading articals and learning foreign languages and translating song lyrics to Turkish-English or English-Turkish :D also I want to be a theoretical physicist in future :D that's all about me I think :p

efecan said:
I'm interested in physics and metaphysics :D I like to watching dramatic movies such as ''War Horse'', playing video games, reading articals and learning foreign languages and translating song lyrics to Turkish-English or English-Turkish :D also I want to be a theoretical physicist in future :D that's all about me I think :p

WOW

That is very ambitious. I dabble in Physics but am much more into biology. I like those kinds of movies also. War horse was a good one.

egor said:
WOW

That is very ambitious. I dabble in Physics but am much more into biology. I like those kinds of movies also. War horse was a good one.

Yea War Horse is a good movie :D the girl I love is suggested me to watch it before I watch it I thought it will be a very boring horse documentary but after watching the first 10 minutes I loved much and at last 40min I cried a lot :D

efecan said:
Threads:2

Hi I'm from Turkey (the country one :biggrin: ) I'm 18 years old and yesterday started wear diapers 24/7 (never worn before :smile1: ) I hope I'll enjoy here :biggrin: by the way can somebody give me some tipes about wearing diapers in family :smile1:

I'm confused, 18, or 24??? Which is it going to be? Why the deception?

I'm also a little confused about how someone that just "yesterday started wear diapers 24/7 (NEVER worn before)" finds our adisc community SO QUICK???

Look, I'm not challenging you, or trying to moderate anything, but this shix just jumps out at me...

I was searching the abdl community since 2-3 years and that times I was always wanting to wear but I couldn't now I can and I wear so I never worn before but I always searching the community. When I register I was very sleepy so I didn't understood well and I said ''what can happen if I choose a wrong date'' but in reality I'm 18 years old. I swear I'm.

Changing your name on the site/forum postings is a bit confusing, too... Yes, we can do it, but why?

Efecan was my real name. And I don't want to have same nickname and real name. When I opened this account I thought it's ok. But now I think I should have different nickname from my real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back