try to keep this pg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
who throws there diaper on the heated vent before putting it on

Last edited:
That still isn't pg. this thread is Probobly going to get locked.

is this better
im still getting a feel for this forum

That's okay. Just I think asking for tips on how to.....you know... Better is against the rules. We don't have kids running around here but it seems to be kept relatively non sexual for the most part and any questions regarding that are more a long the lines of "does anyone else find Nappies exciting?"

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand I never thought of warming a diaper before wearing, that could be interesting. I know heaven is warm socks right from the dryer :)

Penny said:
That's okay. Just I think asking for tips on how to.....you know... Better is against the rules. We don't have kids running around here but it seems to be kept relatively non sexual for the most part and any questions regarding that are more a long the lines of "does anyone else find Nappies exciting?"

I wouldn't say it's against the rules unless the user talks about what's going on in his diaper because we have threads about trying to prevent boners in our diapers.

5. Be a Positive Influence

We do not welcome posts which are [...] solely about the condition of your diaper.

Although, rule is PG-13 so I can see where you went with that.

D1aperedIncognito said:
Who throws their diaper on the heated vent before putting it on?

I have a woodstove, so that probably wouldn't work out very well, but I have let it sit under my laptop while playing Need For Speed World. That kinda works :p

I have a floor heater. I sometimes do it with Goodnights to make them more stretchy, although with the new style I really dont need to anymore. I also do it when I have to bring in some of my stash from outside.

I wear cloth diapers and it feels quite nice when I take a cloth diaper out of the dryer and put it on. Of course, the warmth doesn't last for long, but it still feels good. I don't think the question is out of line at all. Lots of people love a warm blanket that's just come out of the dryer, so if you want to put your diaper in front of your heat duct, have at it.

I have hot water floor heaters and I do occasionally warm a disposable diaper on the heater in winter. Sometimes I will lie in bed with a diaper to warm it up before putting it on.

Damn. Missed the unedited version.

Like dogboy, I enjoy the feeling of a warm cloth diaper taken straight from the dryer. Warming up disposables in the dryer doesn't really work, though, as by the time the diaper is warm, the padding is all broken up and clumpy. D'oh! (You can tell I've experimented. :)) I do occasionally put disposables in the dryer just to fluff them up, but 30 seconds is about tops.

Warming up disposables on a heater vent sounds like a good way to build anticipation, especially if you have to wait around for the furnace to cycle. In the summer, in might be a good way to annoy the people you live with, too. :)

I suppose it goes without saying that warming your diapers on radiators, freestanding electric heaters, stoves, etc., is probably not a good idea.

I missed the naughty version, too! Sigh. Visit early and often, folks. Anywho...

I actually like cool diapers. The best trick, for me, is to put an infant prefold thats been soaked in cold water and wrung out well into a disposable. The wife suggested this. It stays cool for quite a while, and still holds a lot. Plus, it's a dry wet, if you get me, and feels uniquely...unique.

xtrabulk said:
I actually like cool diapers. The best trick, for me, is to put an infant prefold thats been soaked in cold water and wrung out well into a disposable. The wife suggested this. It stays cool for quite a while, and still holds a lot. Plus, it's a dry wet, if you get me, and feels uniquely...unique.

That's interesting, I think that's the first time I've heard of anyone who likes 'cool' diapers. for me, my favorite part about wetting a diaper is the warmth that spreads across it. Once it starts to get cold and damp, it becomes really uncomfortable to me. This is why I couldn't stay in depends for extended periods of time. They were the first adult diaper I ever tried, and I likened it to wearing a trash bag with wet cotton swabs stuffed inside after it was used. It was definitely not my cup o' tea.

Despite my enjoyment of the warm feeling, I've never gone out of my way to warm up a diaper. I live in a temperate climate, so usually snuggling under the blankets after putting them on will do just fine for warming them up.

A few weeks ago when doing my night routines I put my night nappy out ready on my bed (would usually get one out and leave it on top of my chest of draws) and turned on the electric blanket. Come bedtime it was lovely and warm so I actually put it under the duvet now each evening.

Hate cold nappies, be they dry or wet. Worst thing this time of year is if I need to change when out and about the nappies in my boot (trunk) of my car are freezing!

Dryers work well but have to be used very carefully. There's a fine line between "toasty warm softened up diaper" and "sap clulmps all over the inside of the dryer".

I'd expect you to have better luck with an electric dryer because of how fast and consistent the heat-up time would be. I have a gas dryer, so there's going to be a short delay before the heat kicks on, making it more tricky to time when to take it out. Maybe start with 20 seconds. Don't do this if you're short enough on diapers to regret it if you wreck one or two.

But if you get it right, your diaper will be toasty warm, a lot softer, and fluffed up quite a bit. :)

(beware, warm tapes don't stick well until they've cooled, so don't tape up very tight!)

Killed, as the thread is now moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back