Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
So I placed an order through bambino three weeks ago and it was marked shipped. I emailed them and they told me that it was packaged and never left the warehouse and was skipped over.. I've been waiting so long, this anticipation is killing me... :/

How long does their shipping usually take?

I have now ordered from them twice and both times they were incredibly FAST

Definitely not the norm when ordering from Bambino. Sounds like an occasional fluke incident. Typically Bambino's lightning fast and efficient with orders. I actually ordered a case from them yesterday morning and when I got back this afternoon it was waiting on my porch! :biggrin:

As with all businesses, there can be periodic oversights. Don't worry because the wait will be worth it!

Remember - just like you, the folks at Bambino are human and might make a mistake here and there. They are the most reliable company out there and don't worry, your order will get to you.

I'm a little worried by the price constantly going up at bambino, while the features/numbers of diapers themselves has stayed completely the same. Also their constant issue with stocking problems is still shaky. I also had an order that was messed up not too long ago, so I'm beginning to search for alternatives unfortunately.

They've shipped cross country for me in about 4 days in the past. Now that they discovered it, it should come pretty quickly.

That's what I figured, just an accident, humans are well... humans, things happen.. Hopefully it gets here fast though, from what it sounds like it should only be a couple days! :)

I'd agree with Maxi, everyone makes mistakes. Bambino has a very good track record here. Remember, you'll hear from 95% of the people that have a problem, and 5% of the people that don't have a problem. And we almost never hear of someone having a problem with them.

I've ordered from Bambino regularly before and, because I live across the bay from them, the free ground shipping usually means I get my order the next day. Every post I have seen about them has almost always praised their customer service and lightning fast ship times, with the gripes almost always being about keeping things in stock and available.

With regards to them being able to keep items in stock, you have to remember that they are in a niche market, so sales predictions are not that easy to do. Because of that, they only want to order so much at a time to keep costs controlled, and once they order product, it takes weeks of time to manufacture and ship it here from overseas. If it turns out their sales predictions are low, then they have to wait a full order cycle (because likely there is already another shipment en route) before they can up their order quantity. On top of that, they are much more subject to the whims of the economy as printed diapers are almost always a luxury item that people buy when they have the free cash, as opposed to the more stable incontinence market where people will still need to buy, no matter what happens with the economy.

Bambino is pretty quick about it's shipping. Usually lol. My packages I usually order take about 2 days to get to my suite or my home address. Though the people at snuggies did a quick job as Bambino but that's probably because it was just a sample. 2 days is pretty fast in my opinion but that might just be because I'm in Texas. I'm not sure how fast it would take if I was in another state.

Tanner said:
So I placed an order through bambino three weeks ago and it was marked shipped. I emailed them and they told me that it was packaged and never left the warehouse and was skipped over.. I've been waiting so long, this anticipation is killing me... :/

How long does their shipping usually take?

Calm down. I went through a similar experience back in November. I ordered from them, & recieved half my order. I freaked. Thought I'd be taken. I called them. Emailed multiple times & didn't get a response.

They only check emails & calls once a week, so communication can be slow.

They are a good company & mistakes happen. I know people that only order Bambinos, & they couldn't believe my experience & encouraged me to order again, because it's not the norm.

I live in the middle of the country & it takes a few days after shipping to receive them. You will get them, don't worry. I know waiting is a killer.

I received everything in the end. It'll work out

Last edited:
I've never had a problem, and so always receive my order with a day or two max.
I don't care what company you use, one time or another they will screw up. The real test IMO is how fast they fix problems when they occur 😄

Got them! Once they shipped it only took 3 days (not counting weekend) super fast shipping, just gonna mark it as a fluke.. :)

Yeah, they typically ship quickly.

My problem with them is when they shipped me an incorrect order. I sent several emails and all were ignored. I want to say I called as well.

Kind of did it for me >.<

Glad you got your order.

Bambino is really good about shipping, this is one of the first times I heard about them not shipping something. Last Feb when I ordered, received a whole defective case of bellissimo's and after taking pictures of the non-existent support for the leg gatherers. they offered to pay the shipping back and ship out another one or refund me in full. I took the refund and they didn't mind that I already went trough 3 or 4 of them.

They are excellent in support but apparently only if you ordered something. Anytime since then if I e-mailed them I never got a reply for stuff like "when will _____ be back in stock?"

I ordered when they had the upside down tape thing going on. I specifically did not order those but that is what was sent.

When I tried emailing about it, they ignored every email I sent.

When I sent an unrelated order query (I.e. A new user about to spend some money) from a second email address, they answered that very quickly.

I haven't ordered from them since. Sucks, because I like the product.

LunaCat said:
I ordered when they had the upside down tape thing going on. I specifically did not order those but that is what was sent.

When I tried emailing about it, they ignored every email I sent.

When I sent an unrelated order query (I.e. A new user about to spend some money) from a second email address, they answered that very quickly.

I haven't ordered from them since. Sucks, because I like the product.

the upside down products are gone now, so you won't need to worry about getting those. My defective ones were the upside down bellissimos.

Fire2box said:
the upside down products are gone now, so you won't need to worry about getting those. My defective ones were the upside down bellissimos.
That I got the upside down print wasn't the issue.

That they advertised the screw ups at a lower price, sent them to me when I did not order them, and then avoided any of my emails on the matter... while obviously still getting and replying to other emails... that was the problem. :(

LunaCat said:
That I got the upside down print wasn't the issue.

That they advertised the screw ups at a lower price, sent them to me when I did not order them, and then avoided any of my emails on the matter... while obviously still getting and replying to other emails... that was the problem. :(

I emailed them about why it's been three weeks and hadnt received them yet and the responded in a couple hours.. Were pretty fast and helpful.. Just placed another order..

Tanner said:
I emailed them about why it's been three weeks and hadnt received them yet and the responded in a couple hours.. Were pretty fast and helpful.. Just placed another order..

Yeah, from what I've read, my experience is not very common. I'd never had an issue before (not that I had any reason to contact them previously). I'd ordered from them plenty of times in the past. No problems and fast shipping.

I'd chock it up to a simple mistake (missing multiple emails), but they answered the email from another account quickly. I even ordered another case later and left a note on the order. No response. So, hard to give them the benefit of the doubt at that point.

Oh well. Like I said, doesn't seem par for the course for most people. That just did it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back