Feel like a kid on your birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As you know todays my birthday, but i been just wondering....how do you feel on your birthday?
do you feel like a kid again?

santa22 said:
As you know todays my birthday, but i been just wondering....how do you feel on your birthday?

I feel old on my birthday.

Happy Birthday

I usually work on my birthday, and take the previous or next weekend off to celebrate.I really want to have a little birthday again, but it never looks promising because parents would rather drag me out drinking then let me watch ponies and carebears...

Happy Birthday!

I usually do something little on the closest free day I have to my Birthday. My actual Birthday is generally spent with family and/or friends, and whilst I enjoy being little, it would seem stupid not to celebrate the day with the people I enjoy being around.

Also, unless I'm in my little headspace, I rarely feel like a kid. I'm an adult, and I'm becoming an older one every year!

My last birthday was my 21st, so I didn't really plan on doing anything little that day, in fact quite the opposite lol. On my next birthday I may do something little the day before or after, unless I have to work. I want to spend my actual birthday hanging out with friends, which will likely mean drinking, cigars, and food.

I basically turned my left hand into my own Birthday candle on my last birthday, so what I felt was pain. Pretty substantial pain. LOL

Happy Birthday!
My Birthday will be in another 5 weeks.
Yes! I will be "Little" on my Birthday.

Happy birthday! I usually make plans to go out on my birthday, either with friends or family. The last couple years I've had a chance to stay up late diapered after events, so it's been a long day with lots of fun.

Birthdays weren't really a source of happiness in my childhood, and I don't celebrate them anymore. If my diet and budget allow for it, I buy one of those Coldstone ice cream cakes and finish it slowly over a few weeks.

santa22 said:

Hello santa22 :)
I treat myself on my birthday in Little mode, just to feel & celebrate the pure joy, happiness, playfulness, wonder & awe life shares with us. Which I am heartfully thankful for :cloud9:

santa22 said:

first of all happy birthday !!! I know I am a little late but what ever I hope it was good for you :smile: . o would love to have my mama to make me a cake put me in my high chair sing to me and let me go to town ! be nice to have other little boys n girls there too , just a bunch of little ones having fun !!

Snivy said:

This...at least starting with my next birthday. Now when I think of birthdays, I think of how much farther I'm getting from my real childhood and of the conflict of being a child in an adult's body.

But on the upside, happy birthday!!

Small little things can help.

For me, things like buying say.. princess party supplies, even just plates and cups, a wrapping up even my "adult" presents in cute wrapping paper, and maybe putting your preferred age as the candle on your cake are great places to start. Obviously it will help if you have other people willing to help out to. To give you a kid's birthday card, to buy you a doll or an action figure, things like that can go a long way too.

In the end, birthdays can be a bit of a rougher time for a more lifestyle little like myself, but there are plenty of ways to just focus on the happy. I think the important thing is to simply remember that growing a year older doesn't mean you have to become a person you hate. Continue to each day strive to be a person that you want to be, and a better person.

First off I know I'm a bit late but Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day.

I turn 03 (30 ;) ) on the 23rd Feb and I recently discovered an ab/dl group that hold regular meets in London, their next one happens to be the 21st Feb I am seriously considering going with a cake, it's perfect timing it will feel like a "littles" party.
Snivy said:
And
Sanch said:
unless I'm in my little headspace, I rarely feel like a kid. I'm an adult, and I'm becoming an older one every year!
I strive to live by the most wonderful phrase that
"Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional."
Always works for me.

Feeling like a kid on my birthday? Nope, can't say that I do.

Though I suppose it depends on exactly how you are celebrating it.

Sorry the "and" was just meant to link the 2 quotes thought it read better than just the 2 on their own.

Happy birthday!!!!

Mine is today. And yes I feel like a little kid on my birthday. I always get excited bc we always try to do something even if it is just something small. Today is big though, in me and hubby's eyes. I hit the dirty thirty today. So he wants to do something extra special today.

Do I get to be a little on my birthday? No not usually, but I will try tomorrow. :)

Hope you had an awesome birthday dear!

I don't really feel like a kid on my birthday, I just try to treat myself to something as long as I'm not sick like I was last year.

Belarin said:
Sorry the "and" was just meant to link the 2 quotes thought it read better than just the 2 on their own.

Ohhhh :eek: I do apologize, I thought you were trying to implant something.

tall2826 said:
I don't really feel like a kid on my birthday, I just try to treat myself to something as long as I'm not sick like I was last year.

Seems as if your always sick tall? Hope you feel better one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back