Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feel like a kid on your birthday?

Default Feel like a kid on your birthday?

As you know todays my birthday, but i been just wondering....how do you feel on your birthday?
    do you feel like a kid again?

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    As you know todays my birthday, but i been just wondering....how do you feel on your birthday?
    I feel old on my birthday.

Happy Birthday

I usually work on my birthday, and take the previous or next weekend off to celebrate.I really want to have a little birthday again, but it never looks promising because parents would rather drag me out drinking then let me watch ponies and carebears...

Happy Birthday!

I usually do something little on the closest free day I have to my Birthday. My actual Birthday is generally spent with family and/or friends, and whilst I enjoy being little, it would seem stupid not to celebrate the day with the people I enjoy being around.

Also, unless I'm in my little headspace, I rarely feel like a kid. I'm an adult, and I'm becoming an older one every year!

My last birthday was my 21st, so I didn't really plan on doing anything little that day, in fact quite the opposite lol. On my next birthday I may do something little the day before or after, unless I have to work. I want to spend my actual birthday hanging out with friends, which will likely mean drinking, cigars, and food.

I basically turned my left hand into my own Birthday candle on my last birthday, so what I felt was pain. Pretty substantial pain. LOL

Happy Birthday!
    My Birthday will be in another 5 weeks.
    Yes! I will be "Little" on my Birthday.

Happy birthday! I usually make plans to go out on my birthday, either with friends or family. The last couple years I've had a chance to stay up late diapered after events, so it's been a long day with lots of fun.

Birthdays weren't really a source of happiness in my childhood, and I don't celebrate them anymore. If my diet and budget allow for it, I buy one of those Coldstone ice cream cakes and finish it slowly over a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    Hello santa22
    I treat myself on my birthday in Little mode, just to feel & celebrate the pure joy, happiness, playfulness, wonder & awe life shares with us. Which I am heartfully thankful for