Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Medium Bambinos are back in stock!

Default Medium Bambinos are back in stock!

As the title says Bambinos are back in stock. I have been waiting impatiently for Teddys to return since December. Yesterday I ordered a case of Teddys, yay!!

Good to know - I've been wanting medium Teddys too. Thanks!

And they have (yet again) gone up in price!

See everyone over at NorthShore Care! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post

I'd hope they go up in price. They keep selling out out of stock completely. Basic supply and demand says that they're undercharging.

Sucks they went up, why couldn't they just order more diapers? I don't normally wear AB diapers because they are so darn expensive and the fact they offer less in a case.

Default Medium Bambinos are back in stock!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    I'd hope they go up in price. They keep selling out out of stock completely. Basic supply and demand says that they're undercharging.
    Their stocking problems are partly due to the demand. But that's not to say that they have a lousy model in constantly causing loyal customers the frustration of going out of stock every so often.

Selling out of an entire stock is nice I'm sure. But the lost revenue and customer base in the (occasionally very long) periods where they're out of stock...it's just mind boggling stupid. Raising the price on top of all that is a step too far.

Anyways, on to NorthShore Supremes for me.

I don't need AB diapers anyway. If I want stickers, I can make my own. Just put some on and then put mailing tape over them to hold them in place. I can find Hallmark stickers in second hand stores and I have a bunch at home.

Bambinos are not the only ones going up in price this year! Though I do find it disturbing that they were out of stock when they increased the price! In my mind they are worth the few extra cents per diaper and are not as expensive as other diapers for the quality.

Their stocking problems are partly due to the demand. But that's not to say that they have a lousy model in constantly causing loyal customers the frustration of going out of stock every so often.

Selling out of an entire stock is nice I'm sure. But the lost revenue and customer base in the (occasionally very long) periods where they're out of stock...it's just mind boggling stupid. Raising the price on top of all that is a step too far.

Anyways, on to NorthShore Supremes for me.
    That doesn't make sense economically. You're right about the first part, they should have more stock, they're losing out on sales. However, there are various reasons that could be an issue for them, including everything from warehouse size and costs to concerns about the expenditure of large upfront orders, to simple supply chain problems. If you assume that, for one reason or another, they're not able to increase their supply in a short timeframe, raising the price makes economic sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    I'd hope they go up in price...
    The only bad thing about this is that there are some people who make less money than before and these things go up in price would have to wait longer than usual just to obtain these although they would have more in stock. Life does not need to be a luxury for some people who already have a tough time on a bind.

They can improve their demand of course and you need money to make stuff. Does that mean they hardly make money when making the supplies?