• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hales

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all

After being a lurker for all of 2 weeks it is time for me to introduce myself.
I am 99% a Diaper/nappy lover (not the disposable kind) and 1% regression. I am not into spoiling my diapers, I just love the feeling of having them on.

Besides that my other interests lay in the outdoors (bushwalking, fossicking, canyoning, caving).

nice meeting you all.

Hales

P.S. if anyone knows how to get into the ADISC irc chat channel..... it has caused me no ends of grief.

Hello and welcome from another newbie. Like you, I too like just wearing diapers and enjoying them. I also like the outdoors. I have found great information here, however, I am unfamiliar with the chat. Good luck!

hales said:
Hey all

After being a lurker for all of 2 weeks it is time for me to introduce myself.
I am 99% a Diaper/nappy lover (not the disposable kind) and 1% regression. I am not into spoiling my diapers, I just love the feeling of having them on.

Besides that my other interests lay in the outdoors (bushwalking, fossicking, canyoning, caving).

nice meeting you all.

Hales

P.S. if anyone knows how to get into the ADISC irc chat channel..... it has caused me no ends of grief.

Hi there Hales, welcome to ADISC. You can't access the chatroom until you level up to an EC (and you can see how to do that here)

When my husband and I got married we went on a holiday that involved canyoning, so we went for a few practice runs here in Scotland, and I am TERRIBLE at it! I was lucky though, that the canyons were dry the week we went and so we did lots of walking and kayaking instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back