Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Minority

Default Extreme Minority

Now, I wouldn't say anything is wrong with me, and think it might have to do with my cub side being a bit more dominant in me, but I have negative views on masturbation and sex. I hate both. I've never had the later, but the idea grosses me out (except when I am turned on, and then it goes away immediately). I have to do the former because otherwise I would have wet dreams and I hate those even more. Masturbation doesn't do anything for me, it purges any sexual desire I may randomly get for a few days, and only feels good for like ten seconds, then I feel gross, regretful, and just bad. So, I try to avoid it, but I do allow myself to fall to these urges I hate.

Oh yeah, I really really hate these feelings. They don't make me feel good, and I'd be a lot happier if I woke up tomorrow never having any sexual desire, and no more erections. I feel like that would make me happy. Also, unlike like 99% of guys, I hate the size of my junk. For my body proportions, I find it being too big, and can be an issue if padded or changed. So, my brother has a way, (a safe way) to reduce size involving chastity. So, that will be soon for me. I know that this isn't normal for someone my age, that I shouldn't have any hate towards this or I should go to a therapist, but they won't help. These thoughts occur in my head, and I know it's what I am suppose to do. Now, I don't know if chastity will last, but really, it's the only way I can see to train my brain from having these awful desires. Granted, I would still need to well, "drain" the fluid monthly or so to stay healthy, but I feel like I need to do this.

I know this was a novel and didn't mean to ramble. I just type as the thoughts enter my mind. Not sure why I posted this, maybe to hear other's opinions maybe? I don't know.

I'm not comfortable discussing this publicly. I've sent you a pm.

Personally, I'd recommend talking to a therapist about this. I know you say it won't work, but there's a lot of different therapies available to help with basically anything. I'm currently seeing a clinically licensed social worker who's trained in EMDR therapy to help with my shame, guilt, and intermittent disgust with various aspects of myself and my actions. Your thoughts and feelings on the subject do put you in an extreme minority, but it is one where often such feelings are caused by past traumas. Even if it's not the case with you, this is clearly causing you a good deal of stress and talking to someone about it can take a great deal of the burden off of you.

Yeah, I'm with MadDoctor. Talking to somebody seems like a good idea.

I expect it won't help much, but -- genitals and sex are pretty fundamental stuff. After all, they're how every human presently on Earth came into being. Sure, the mechanics of sex might be a little gross-seeming depending upon how you conceptualize them (I can remember feeling that way in my mid-teens), but they're certainly nothing to feel guilty or bad about. If you do, that's a hard way to be, because those feelings aren't likely to go away; they're not up to your brain! When people talk about guys thinking with their "junk", there's some truth to it. It's body chemistry that you don't really get to control, and if you aren't at least somewhat resigned to that, you're going to be miserable for a long, long time.

Now, if you have religious objections to masturbation or something like that, then that's a little different. Not being religious myself, I'm inclined to put my apparent nature first and construct my spirituality around it, but to each his own.

Mainly I hate the function. Disgust aside. I've never ever had a sex drive. I didn't masturbate until 18 and that was only because I felt weird never having done it. That's a day I wished didn't happen, though I'd still get awful wet dreams. That action unlocked something that I've been slowly trying to remove. I can't say I did it a lot cause I've never done it really. Other than wanting to get padded years ago, I never much did it. And now I never do it involving padding. I'm just in the minority who'd be much happier without it, since I'd never use it or get anything from it. The who zero sex drive thing.

I think the only time I felt that way was when I was about 11 years old, doing it for the first few times. The act of sex is for most people, a normal, biologically programmed emotion and response. Not wanting to engage in it is outside the norm, so seeking some form of therapy might be beneficial. Of course, not everyone has to enjoy sex just as not everyone needs to enjoy heterosexual sex. We're all built somewhat different. The important thing is to be happy with who you are. If you aren't happy, then therapy would be the next step.

Because I have zero sex drive and zero desire for sex that means I should get therapy? How would that even help? Like me walking out of there with a full sex drive masturbating 5 times a day ? Cause I have zero want of that. Therapy wouldn't be any use or help. I am happy not wanting sex or orgasms. Makes my life a whol lot easier not having to be like" did I do it today I can't remember" right now I'd never ever want a sex drive as it never does anything for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceltot View Post
    Because I have zero sex drive and zero desire for sex that means I should get therapy? How would that even help? Like me walking out of there with a full sex drive masturbating 5 times a day ? Cause I have zero want of that. Therapy wouldn't be any use or help. I am happy not wanting sex or orgasms. Makes my life a whol lot easier not having to be like" did I do it today I can't remember" right now I'd never ever want a sex drive as it never does anything for me.
    Its worth checking out to be sure there isn't a serious physical issue causing the lack of desire.

Physical issue? Like what? If so good. I don't want the desire to come. I am content with it staying away. I highly doubt any physical issue is causing it.

I have no desire, and can block even wet dreams 70% of time, hope that isn't unhealthy?