tena maxi slip

Status
Not open for further replies.

lollol001

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hey guys in the next couple week ill be traveling to europe ! yay haha well i want to know what diapers i might be able to get off the shelf. I've heard that they sell tena maxi slip in pharmacies in the UK so i will be in london any tips on how and where to find them ? i will also be going to germany berlin and munich what kind of diapers can be found here ? I've also read that molicares are available in pharmacies upon request. is that true? thank you any help is appreciated

lollol001 said:
hey guys in the next couple week ill be traveling to europe ! yay haha well i want to know what diapers i might be able to get off the shelf. I've heard that they sell tena maxi slip in pharmacies in the UK so i will be in london any tips on how and where to find them ? i will also be going to germany berlin and munich what kind of diapers can be found here ? I've also read that molicares are available in pharmacies upon request. is that true? thank you any help is appreciated
There are no American Slip Maxi's, the ones available in the USA are imported European ones. In Europe the design changed last year (the ones available in the USA are still the old ones.

The new Slip Maxis have a cloth like backing. To make things confusing, Tena have just launched the Slip Original Maxi, which seems to be plastic backed with cloth wings.

I'm sure someone will know where to find them in London, but generally you're better trying independent pharmacies. Boots (our biggest pharmacy chain) stock rebadged attends plastic backed stuff.

Not sure if Save Express has a regular store or not in Germany, I think they are north of Hamburg (might be too far out of the way for you), but they have amazing selections on their website, http://www.saveexpress.de/en/.

lollol001 said:

Hi, lollol001,

Most high-street pharmacies in UK will order in (usually for the next day) what you require. Many of the larger pharmacy chains (Boots is probably the biggest) may even have them on the shelf. Tena products are quite commonly stocked in these stores. Also, shops that cater for disabled/handicapped people almost always stock incontinence supplies and I know that there are three or four in my town which stock a variety of brands, and all of them stock Tena products. I doubt you will have any difficulty finding what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back