• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm Baaaaaack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StripesTheSkunk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Hey guys- It sure been a while since I've been on these forums. I've been looking forward to this day for quite some time!

A couple years ago, I was among many people who were kicked from the ADISC community after the "18 and older" rule was established.

Well... today is my 18th birthday. Thus, I have returned.

I don't know if anyone here actually remembers me, but just in case you don't (or you're new), I go by Stripes. I'm a Babyfur/Diaperfur (My fursona is a skunk- just in case you weren't able to guess that).

Personally, I'm into Computers, Video Games, Electronics, Music, Skating (Rollerblading and Skateboarding), and a bunch more (I've got too many hobbies for my own good).

Anyways- It's good to be back and see some familiar names and faces! :cool:

Hello Stripes and welcome back to the group.

Hi and welcome back. I'm always happy to see our returning young members. We missed you.

StripesTheSkunk said:
Hey guys- It sure been a while since I've been on these forums. I've been looking forward to this day for quite some time!

A couple years ago, I was among many people who were kicked from the ADISC community after the "18 and older" rule was established.

Well... today is my 18th birthday. Thus, I have returned.

I don't know if anyone here actually remembers me, but just in case you don't (or you're new), I go by Stripes. I'm a Babyfur/Diaperfur (My fursona is a skunk- just in case you weren't able to guess that).

Personally, I'm into Computers, Video Games, Electronics, Music, Skating (Rollerblading and Skateboarding), and a bunch more (I've got too many hobbies for my own good).

Anyways- It's good to be back and see some familiar names and faces! :cool:

Welcome back! Glad to see you returned! :)

I don't recall you - did you go by a different username before the 18+ rule change?

HogansHeroes said:
Welcome back! Glad to see you returned! :)

I don't recall you - did you go by a different username before the 18+ rule change?

Actually, I first started using this name here on ADISC.

Too bad nobody seems to remember me- I guess I'll just have to start out fresh. :p

Last edited:
Welcome back Stripes! I remember you. Didn't you have an avatar of a skunk?

@oleman72: Cool! It's been over 2 years since I've last been on here, so I don't remember exactly what I had, but I'd guess that I either used a generic skunk picture or the avatar pic that I currently have.

Also: I remember everyone who has responded to this thread so far! It's good to see everyone again!

StripesTheSkunk said:
@oleman72: Cool! It's been over 2 years since I've last been on here, so I don't remember exactly what I had, but I'd guess that I either used a generic skunk picture or the avatar pic that I currently have.

Also: I remember everyone who has responded to this thread so far! It's good to see everyone again!

It's glad to see veterans come back, truly makes everyone happy. Glad your back to stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back