Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seriously ashamed of diaper fetish

Default Seriously ashamed of diaper fetish

So i've been lurking DL forums for a long time, probably since I was 12 years old(now 21) when I found out how much diapers turned me on sexually and came inside one for the first time. My fetish is always off and on and I don't really enjoy the full time babying aspect or anything like that. I purely enjoy diapers because they turn me on so much and immediately start masturbating as soon as I get one on and then take it off.

I have one more fetish that I normally fantasize about which is females in control and forced feminization. I guess that and diapers go hand in hand to me while masturbating. I'm not gender confused and i'm very attracted to females but for some reason the clothing just turns me on so much.

I only masturbate in diapers at least 3 times a day and i'm super worried that it's gonna come to the point where I won't even desire to have regular sex without diapers being involved in some way and I don't think i'd have the nerve to tell my future partner about this because i'm seriously disturbed by how much I like it. Makes me wanna die sometimes, but I seriously don't wanna stop masturbating, it clears my head and makes me feel really good. I've never even tried doing it without a diaper but before I started masturbating on a regular basis the thought of a blowjob or normal sex seemed incredible to me... now after about a month of masturbating in diapers not so much.

Misatoismywaifu

Enjoy your diapers and find a Woman who loves diapers too.

Quote Originally Posted by andycandy View Post
    So i've been lurking DL forums for a long time, probably since I was 12 years old(now 21) when I found out how much diapers turned me on sexually and came inside one for the first time. My fetish is always off and on and I don't really enjoy the full time babying aspect or anything like that. I purely enjoy diapers because they turn me on so much and immediately start masturbating as soon as I get one on and then take it off.

I have one more fetish that I normally fantasize about which is females in control and forced feminization. I guess that and diapers go hand in hand to me while masturbating. I'm not gender confused and i'm very attracted to females but for some reason the clothing just turns me on so much.

I only masturbate in diapers at least 3 times a day and i'm super worried that it's gonna come to the point where I won't even desire to have regular sex without diapers being involved in some way and I don't think i'd have the nerve to tell my future partner about this because i'm seriously disturbed by how much I like it. Makes me wanna die sometimes, but I seriously don't wanna stop masturbating, it clears my head and makes me feel really good. I've never even tried doing it without a diaper but before I started masturbating on a regular basis the thought of a blowjob or normal sex seemed incredible to me... now after about a month of masturbating in diapers not so much.
    I think there's more involved here than just continuing to wear and masturbate. We typically say on this site, it's okay to wear diapers and enjoy them, even sexually as long as they don't interfere with the rest of your life. In your case, it is interfering with the part of your life that is or should be, outside of diapers. It seems to me that masturbating three times a day while wearing diapers is extreme and way beyond healthy behavior. Of course, you're young and at the peak of your sexual drive, so that doesn't help. But since you have a girlfriend and she's important to you, this is a problem.

If you feel that you can't lessen the occurrences of diaper masturbating, I would see a sex therapist. I loved diapers when I was your age, but I also wanted to marry and start my family, something I did do. I was able to put diaper wearing behind me for several years, at least until the children started going to nursery school and grade school.

It's true that you could find a partner who's into diaper wearing or mommying you, but that doesn't address the initial problem, and I do think it is a psychological problem. You should be able to be with the one you love, regardless of diapers. It would be necessary for her to accept your occasional diaper wearing, and if she was into it, that would be ideal, but life is terribly imperfect.

I eventually told my wife about my diaper fetish and she does accept it, though she only participates at the surface level. Most, if not all of us are incapable of putting diapers out of our life, but we have learned to keep it in balance with the rest of our life. That can include employment, family, significant others and general socializing. It's something we have to temper with restraint and good sense. If you are unable to do that, seek professional health because you have to live in all of the world, not just the nursery.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think there's more involved here than just continuing to wear and masturbate. We typically say on this site, it's okay to wear diapers and enjoy them, even sexually as long as they don't interfere with the rest of your life. In your case, it is interfering with the part of your life that is or should be, outside of diapers. It seems to me that masturbating three times a day while wearing diapers is extreme and way beyond healthy behavior. Of course, you're young and at the peak of your sexual drive, so that doesn't help. But since you have a girlfriend and she's important to you, this is a problem.

If you feel that you can't lessen the occurrences of diaper masturbating, I would see a sex therapist. I loved diapers when I was your age, but I also wanted to marry and start my family, something I did do. I was able to put diaper wearing behind me for several years, at least until the children started going to nursery school and grade school.

It's true that you could find a partner who's into diaper wearing or mommying you, but that doesn't address the initial problem, and I do think it is a psychological problem. You should be able to be with the one you love, regardless of diapers. It would be necessary for her to accept your occasional diaper wearing, and if she was into it, that would be ideal, but life is terribly imperfect.

I eventually told my wife about my diaper fetish and she does accept it, though she only participates at the surface level. Most, if not all of us are incapable of putting diapers out of our life, but we have learned to keep it in balance with the rest of our life. That can include employment, family, significant others and general socializing. It's something we have to temper with restraint and good sense. If you are unable to do that, seek professional health because you have to live in all of the world, not just the nursery.
    yeah, like my main fear is that it's gonna get to the point where I don't actually care about sex but just the imagery of my mind. It's getting to the point where I don't feel like I actually care about vag and more about the foreplay part that I imagine. Basically, I just don't wanna get to a point where I won't enjoy normal sex but nothing stimulates my mind like masturbation in a diaper lol and yeah my sex drive is seriously high, I lift weights and take fish oil caps regularly so I think that makes my testosterone go through the roof. Also, my bad on posting this in the wrong section. I'm honestly afraid to see a sex counselor because i'm fearing they're going to think i'm some kind of pedofile or something. Or even worse.... tell my parents

Quote Originally Posted by andycandy View Post
    yeah, like my main fear is that it's gonna get to the point where I don't actually care about sex but just the imagery of my mind. It's getting to the point where I don't feel like I actually care about vag and more about the foreplay part that I imagine. Basically, I just don't wanna get to a point where I won't enjoy normal sex but nothing stimulates my mind like masturbation in a diaper lol and yeah my sex drive is seriously high, I lift weights and take fish oil caps regularly so I think that makes my testosterone go through the roof. Also, my bad on posting this in the wrong section. I'm honestly afraid to see a sex counselor because i'm fearing they're going to think i'm some kind of pedofile or something. Or even worse.... tell my parents
    A counselor or shrink can't tell your parents because of the confidentiality laws, but if you're still living with your parents, I could see where it might be difficult explaining why you wanted to see a psychologist. At the same time, you can't let this ruin your dating or social life. Life is too precious to waste, and as humans, we tend to be social animals. I think socializing and being with others is very healthy, so try not to let diapers get in the way.

Perhaps you need to budget your time, so to speak. Have a day for diapers and a day for normal, girlfriend relationships. That way, you could look forward to both. If you no longer are sexually attracted to your girlfriend, then that is a problem, and then you really should think about eventually getting help, even if you have to wait until you're out on your own.

Thanks a ton for the advice man. I'm not gonna lie.. I have A LOT of free time since I took a break from school this semester, am living at home and as a result i'm always super bored. I did realize though when I didn't do anything sexual for around 7 months I pretty much thirsted for anything regarding sex that I could get. But i'm a really impulsive person and have terrible depression waves and anxiety so masturbation REALLY helps me feel better about myself and keep a clear mind, hence why I do it so often. But I just got my new insurance and i'm gonna look into getting this checked out, hopefully they aren't too freaked out when I tell them my kinks lol

I would say that most people are thoroughly ashamed of their fetish until they come to terms with themselves and find a balance. I would not stress too much about this. Try to accept that you like diapers and it's not a bad thing. Only then will you stop feeling ashamed and be able to find balance and perspective.

Maybe find something else to do with your free time. Gym and diapers is not going to fulfil you long term, but enjoy what you've got and don't stress

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    I would say that most people are thoroughly ashamed of their fetish until they come to terms with themselves and find a balance. I would not stress too much about this. Try to accept that you like diapers and it's not a bad thing. Only then will you stop feeling ashamed and be able to find balance and perspective.

Maybe find something else to do with your free time. Gym and diapers is not going to fulfil you long term, but enjoy what you've got and don't stress
    thanks, gonna try not to fret about it and just come to acceptance with it. I've been off and on with this fetish for so long now and realize that there's nothing I can really do about it. It is what it is and it gets me off

I think with any fetish, people go through a period of intense obsession before eventually calming down. Everyone is different, but I would think it's more likely diapers will become less central in your life rather than more as you get older. You'll find other things that interest you, your hormones will calm down, the novelty and luster will wear off, and diapers will become part of your life and not something that defines your life. That's not to say if it is really bothering you not to get it checked out, but in my personal non-medical non-educated no guarantee opinion, you'll be fine!

I'd also note that masturbating a lot is very common in the teens/early 20s. That too will eventually pass. You'll still masturbate, but your whole life won't revolve around the next opportunity to jerk off the way it can seem to in ones early 20s. You'll look back fondly to the days where you were physically capable off letting one go several times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    I think with any fetish, people go through a period of intense obsession before eventually calming down. Everyone is different, but I would think it's more likely diapers will become less central in your life rather than more as you get older. You'll find other things that interest you, your hormones will calm down, the novelty and luster will wear off, and diapers will become part of your life and not something that defines your life. That's not to say if it is really bothering you not to get it checked out, but in my personal non-medical non-educated no guarantee opinion, you'll be fine!

I'd also note that masturbating a lot is very common in the teens/early 20s. That too will eventually pass. You'll still masturbate, but your whole life won't revolve around the next opportunity to jerk off the way it can seem to in ones early 20s. You'll look back fondly to the days where you were physically capable off letting one go several times a day.
    yeah, really the only reason it bothers me is because I just didn't want it to get to the point where I don't wanna have sex without my fetish. Plus idk how to tell the gf the diaper kink. Like I could play off the domination thing because that's fairly normal but the diaper thing is gonna be hard because people associate it with like touching kids and stuff like that even though it isn't.

It's whatever though, it's what I enjoy and if not now, eventually i'll be able to find someone with another fetish, or even one that will just humor me at least 1 time a week and yeah my sex drive is insanely high right now. I've probably set some records I can tell you that