Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just discovered my BF likes being a baby

Question Just discovered my BF likes being a baby

Hi guys!

Hope your all well.
    I guess I'm here because I need some guidance and advice please.
    While I've seen documentaries and heard certain things about being an adult baby, I i've never actually come across it in person.
    My BF found the courage to tell me he liked dummies and being bottle fed, in a sexual and non-sexual way, a little while back. He's not into dressing up ect. While I really admire his courage in telling me and I love him dearly, and doubted if I could do this in the beginning, I've accepted that's what he likes. I'd love to fulfil his desires but in all honesty, I haven't a clue what I'm doing and i'm getting a bit worried that I won't do things right in a sexual way. He says to just talk to him like a baby and as I have kids I should know how to do that. But what is it he wants sexually???? I've asked him a few times but isn't being specific. I think because he knows what he wants, he forgets I'm new to this.
    What do I say? When is the appropriate time to give him his dummy? What other things do I do?
    I'm really stuck and didn't know where else to go to to find information first hand so please forgive me for asking the questions . Any pointers would be extremely helpful.

Newbie78
    Last edited by Newbie78; 27-Jan-2015 at 17:38.

First and foremost, your boyfriend is a very lucky guy! There are a lot of us out here that worry about telling people in a relationship with us and to find someone that's not only accepting, but wanting to participate would seem to be a dream come true. So good on you for being so open-minded and caring about the whole thing!

The problem is that people like us all have different feelings and desires about the whole thing. We can hazard guesses, but none of us know your boyfriend so we can't talk for him. Perhaps you should suggest to him that you really need him to be more specific about how he'd like to go about things. Let him know that you're very new to this and it's a bit confusing.

As for roleplaying as a parent figure, I wouldn't think anyone would expect you to be perfect on the first try! It's a skill to learn that could be referred to as acting, but playful instead of performing. I would reccomend just trying it out, seeing how things go and trying to have fun with it if you can. For a lot of people, it's all about making the "little" feel very young and making them feel loved in a special kind of way. If you talk to him using the same tone of voice and words that you would use to a toddler (though it might seem silly at first), I'm sure that's something he'll appreciate a lot.

I hope things go well for you two! Please keep posting if you're still unsure or you have any more questions. This is a support community, so don't feel bad about asking for help.

SleepingBlueWolf, thank you so much for your encouragement. I guess you picked up on something...me feeling kinda silly. I do feel a little silly but I guess I'm prepared to go through the motions so we can make each other happy. I know how I would talk to a toddler but in doing this for the first few times, I'm going to seem a little unconfident, unsure and embarrassed. Maybe I wanted to know what types of phrases and actions some of you guys like (does that sound silly?).
    I just wanted to be the best I can . Thank you so much again for your understanding...

Newbie78

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...tish+checklist is an excellent thread on this! I'm not sexual during little time, but I used the link Gigglemuffinz (hope I spelled that correctly. If not, I'll fix it!) to solidify things that were yeses, Nos, and maybes in my own head. It was also helpful because it gave me the responsibility to know myself better. I actually used it to make a kinda, "dear Abale letter," to an eventual husband. Hope it's in the cards for me. Abale just means Daddy in Hebrew, if you wondered.

Hey!
    Thank you so much for the link...I'll check it out now. I guess doing anything for the first time is a little daunting.
    Ps. Eventual hubby!!! That's so nice to hear . It's nice to know others are so accepting and also the peeps who have courage to express their wants and needs

Newbie78

I understand things seeming silly and embarrassing. It's worth noting that we experience the same feelings a lot of the time, but it's something that you do get used to over time. If you're looking for some key phrases and actions, I'll have a go at it! Haha!

Cute nicknames like: little one, baby, my special guy, etc.
    Condescending tones, lots of praise for simple stuff like spelling and drawings
    If you have any appropriate stuffed toys, that makes for good playfulness. Pretending they're alive and have personalities is a must!

This is of course all mother-child relationship stuff and it leans a lot closer to the non-sexual side. For a lot of people, leaning more to the sexual side probably contains a lot more stuff to do with diapers, and refering to a lack of toiling training for the "little": Stuff like "let's get you in a diaper before your pants get all wet" (though I'm not sure if you're planning on being involved with diaper changes and such yourself, you can still refer to them either way). I know that the idea of "diaper checks" appeals to a lot of people, instead of just asking your boyfriend you could try that.
    Last edited by SleepingBlueWolf; 27-Jan-2015 at 18:59.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBlueWolf View Post
    I understand things seeming silly and embarrassing. It's worth noting that we experience the same feelings a lot of the time, but it's something that you do get used to over time. If you're looking for some key phrases and actions, I'll have a go at it! Haha!

Cute nicknames like: little one, baby my special guy, etc.
    Condescending tones, lots of praise for simple stuff like spelling and drawings
    If you have any appropriate stuffed toys, that makes for good playfulness. Pretending they're alive and have personalities is a must!

This is of course all mother-child relationship stuff and it leans a lot closer to the non-sexual side. For a lot of people, leaning more to the sexual side probably contains a lot more stuff to do with diapers, and refering to a lack of toiling training for the "little": Stuff like "let's get you in a diaper before your pants get all wet" (though I'm not sure if you're planning on being involved with diaper changes and such yourself, you can still refer to them either way). I know that the idea of "diaper checks" appeals to a lot of people, instead of just asking your boyfriend you could try that.

Now that's what I needed...! Some direction with regards to words and actions. I did actually just send him a random message to see what his answer would be and a preference if you like...

1. Cuddly mummy (non-sexual/comforting)
    2. Hardcore mummy (sexual and controlling).

I thought this would give me direction in which way to go about it or what he'd prefer. I've been asking random questions all week (he's been so understanding and very willing to open up) but most replies have been vague. I.E 'what are the types of things you want to hear?', to which he replied 'talk to me like you did when the kids were toddlers'. I guess I was looking for specifics. So thank you again SleepingBlueWolf, I really do appreciate your advice

Newbie78

Hi Newbie 78 and welcome. There are a few other Partners and wives on here who may also chip in. It is great that you support your boyfriend. Is he on here as well? My wife found she could judge what I liked by seeing what I responded to on ADISC.

I only told my wife a year ago (wow, how time flies). She was also very uncertain to start with and, while we are somewhat limited in what we can do (due to kids at home) she normally puts me in a diaper at night and occasionally babies me. I like her to treat me as a baby and tell me what to do. Bottles and baby evenings are nice.

When we first started out we did buy a book called "there's a baby in my bed". You can buy it from Amazon. Although a lot of it didn't apply and we had to take a lot with a pinch of salt (it goes way further than we ever would), we both read it with a highlighter and then compared notes of what we agreed on that I'd like and where our boundaries are.

While your boyfriend is very lucky, I hope this is a two way street and he is also looking after you and your needs. Babies can be very selfish sometimes. Make sure you are also fulfilled in your relationship. All the best and feel free to ask us anything you want to.

Most of that you're going to have to pry out of him, or just go by trial and error. Everybody's fantasy is a little different. If you spend some time perusing the various threads here, you'll find a wide variety of things that float people's boats. That should give some ideas of things that might turn your bf on.

What you won't find is explicit descriptions of how to weave this into your physical love life. The mods here try to maintain a pg-13 atmosphere around here so it doesn't degenerate into... well, something else.

Diapers, for the most part, are going to be more a part of your pre- and post-game festivities, since they do a pretty good job of covering and restricting access to the naughty bits. Unless its a solo performance. In various threads on the subject, you'll note that a number of us experienced our first orgasms wearing a diaper. I think its a safe bet that he's never attempted a duet with this part of his fantasy life engaged, so you're not alone in not knowing what to do.

There are a few couples here, so you may get more specific help from them. The grisly details will have to be off-line of course.

It seems that there's two of this post on the website for whatever reason. For convinience' sake, we should probably keep it on the one that's been used so far:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...83#post1264983