I want to start peeing in my diaper while I sleep :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Would really be helpful if anyone had any information that I could use to achieve this.
I'm afraid of hypno-files (like "Warpmymind") they claim to be curses (the majority) that the people who are then cursed have to pay for the removal of the curse, sounds like some serious shit, I don't want my brain being harmed by ill frequency or binaural beats. Or even worse be some person's slave :wallbash:

So ya what I'm asking is any good strategies to start peeing my diapers while I sleep? I'm not incontinent, nor do I wear 24/7 so that may restrict progress till i can wear 24/7

Only safe way I've ever heard, is to get a diaper you don't have fear leaking in.
Then drink lots of water, and if you wake up let go. and go back to sleep.
supposedly you will get use to it, and may do it without even realizing you woke up to the point you will go while still asleep. Note this can take a long long time, and doesn't work for everyone.
It's also probably a good idea to not wear every once in awhile so you can train you're self to only go when you're wearing. I've seen probably 3 people (can't remember names) that got to where they would wet if they wear a diaper but stay dry if they weren't.

warning, also be aware you can drink to much water so don't over do it. Just enough that you will need to go sometime during the night.

MellowYellow said:
Would really be helpful if anyone had any information that I could use to achieve this.
I'm afraid of hypno-files (like "Warpmymind") they claim to be curses (the majority) that the people who are then cursed have to pay for the removal of the curse, sounds like some serious shit, I don't want my brain being harmed by ill frequency or binaural beats. Or even worse be some person's slave :wallbash:

So ya what I'm asking is any good strategies to start peeing my diapers while I sleep? I'm not incontinent, nor do I wear 24/7 so that may restrict progress till i can wear 24/7

First and foremost, I would reccomend thinking carefully about what you want. Bedwetting isn't something that you can have a strong amount of control over. Everyone changes over long periods of time and you may come to find you regret teaching your body to behave this way in the future. There are many legitimate bedwetters on this forum who go through a lot of trouble and can't understand why people would want the hassle and lack of control. If you want to go through with this, it's not going to happen overnight (pun intended) and it's not going to go away soon either.

As for the hypnosis, while it doesn't work for everyone and not everyone enjoys it, hypnosis isn't some mystical mind-control voodoo. It's quite simple really. It's all about relaxing your mind to the point where you are suggestive to certain ideas. A common misconception is that hypnosis will make you do things you don't want to do. Actually, hypnosis will only work for things you really want. If you're afraid of the files online by a certain company, you could always search for other companies, a proffessional hypnotist (if you can find one that is willing and you have the funds for it) or creating your own hypnosis track after looking into the method behind it (either with your own voice or someone elses).

If you don't want to use hypnosis, it's still the same idea! You have to really want it and you have to train your body that it's okay. Don't use any methods that physically damage your body including medication for obvious reasons. Just drink a lot of water, try peeing in your bed while awake (especially during the night when you're ready to sleep or have been sleeping) to get your body used to the idea.

I can't stress enough though, really think about whether you want to do this or not. Are you prepared to have occassional accidents in the future? Even if you're sleeping with someone at the time?

Maxx said:
What? Feeling it while it happens is half the fun! I'd be disappointed to wake up wet and find out I missed the event.

I agree with this, as it happens to me lol. It's not as satisfying as some might think.
It might seem like a good idea at first, but there really isn't anything beneficial to it.

SleepingBlueWolf said:
First and foremost, I would reccomend thinking carefully about what you want. Bedwetting isn't something that you can have a strong amount of control over. Everyone changes over long periods of time and you may come to find you regret teaching your body to behave this way in the future. There are many legitimate bedwetters on this forum who go through a lot of trouble and can't understand why people would want the hassle and lack of control. If you want to go through with this, it's not going to happen overnight (pun intended) and it's not going to go away soon either.

As for the hypnosis, while it doesn't work for everyone and not everyone enjoys it, hypnosis isn't some mystical mind-control voodoo. It's quite simple really. It's all about relaxing your mind to the point where you are suggestive to certain ideas. A common misconception is that hypnosis will make you do things you don't want to do. Actually, hypnosis will only work for things you really want. If you're afraid of the files online by a certain company, you could always search for other companies, a proffessional hypnotist (if you can find one that is willing and you have the funds for it) or creating your own hypnosis track after looking into the method behind it (either with your own voice or someone elses).

If you don't want to use hypnosis, it's still the same idea! You have to really want it and you have to train your body that it's okay. Don't use any methods that physically damage your body including medication for obvious reasons. Just drink a lot of water, try peeing in your bed while awake (especially during the night when you're ready to sleep or have been sleeping) to get your body used to the idea.

I can't stress enough though, really think about whether you want to do this or not. Are you prepared to have occassional accidents in the future? Even if you're sleeping with someone at the time?

Hey i never really looked at it with empathy for the actual bedwetters out there, and i guess i wouldn't want it to be permanent...

- - - Updated - - -

Maxx said:
What? Feeling it while it happens is half the fun! I'd be disappointed to wake up wet and find out I missed the event.

You make a very good point there sir...

I agree that there is little inherent pleasure to gain from wetting in your sleep, unless your ultimate goal is just to prove you can do it. For me, having a conscious feeling of total freedom that makes it second nature to wet anywhere, any time, including when only half awake, is where the fun is. I guess I was starting to get to that point after about 3 months of 24/7 wear. There seemed to be two essential factors - total confidence in the nappy not to leak and pure habitual response. If you always go as soon as you feel the need, and you never have any unpleasant surprises, then the inhibiting middle stage of the thought process - 'is it OK to wet now?' gets bypassed and the feeling of fullness leads straight into wetting the nappy. Practice, it seems, makes perfect!

Duality said:
Meh, warpmymind is only as powerful as you let it be though. I tried instant wetting once and the trigger does work, only if you allow it.

Warpmymind is scary dood! :p

I used warp my mind for bedwetting and had some limited success. This was combined with drinking water and milk before bed and making sure I slept regularly at the same time. First year I had no success. The second year I wet about 10-15 times. I even wet without nappies once when my friend visited while I taught out bush. However, due to circumstances, I stopped and I had no problems. It was exciting but I found you have to not be worried about it at all. As soon as I got a bit worried about the consequences it stopped.

If there was a diapers-only way I'd do it, but it seems like I can't not wake up to pee no matter how bad I have to go before I sleep.

I had some upper-GI issues and following a procedure, the doctor told me that I needed to sleep elevated. The doctor suggested that I make sleeping elevated my normal sleep position to help manage my GI issues. To my surprise, I found that I began wetting the bed fairly often. I asked the doctor about this and he said that it could have to do with the natural position for urination. I found that when I sleep on my side I do not have the same issue. I can't say this would work for you though.

Step 1. Hot Water
Step 2. Bowl
Step 3. ??????????
Step 4. Peefit

kitterdafoxy said:
Step 1. Hot Water
Step 2. Bowl
Step 3. ??????????
Step 4. Peefit

Thank you for explaining to all of us how to pee your diaper ;D

MellowYellow said:

I'm only going to reply to the stuff about hypnosis here. Generally I've found with my own experience, hypnosis doesn't work unless you are consenting to it. (Even then I find myself being unable to be hypnotized.) If you're afraid of a hypnosis file, listen to it in small chunks before you commit to it, that way you know what is in it without getting hypnotized (If you're one of those people who can actually be hypnotized) I've listened to a few hypnosis tracks for various things, be it from fetishes to trying to help me control my anxiety. It didn't work for fetishes, but it did help me with my anxiety a little bit. Point being, you can't be made into someone's slave with hypnosis unless at least some part of you is consenting to it. I'm no expert, but that's my experience with hypnosis and other people who have tried it.

MellowYellow said:
I'm not incontinent, nor do I wear 24/7 so that may restrict progress till i can wear 24/7

Well, yeah. I tend to be pretty skeptical of these ABDL hypnosis things, but if you're going to go through with it, you should obviously be prepared for the possibility that it works. :)

My wife isn't into the diaper thing at all, so I generally wear only when she and our kids are not around. Consequently, I seldom manage to wear for an entire day. Despite this, I've found that it takes my brain only about a day to adjust to wearing diapers, and after these rare diaper-days, I've several times found myself about to let go in my underwear. That's pretty unnerving.

But to each his own. Some people are really into the whole "loss of control" thing. I wouldn't mind losing control, as long as I got to control when I lost it. :) If, as I was hopping into bed with a diaper on, I could flip a switch and enter "bedwetting mode" -- and if I could flip the switch the other way when I woke up! -- I think I'd like that.

Snivy said:
Thank you for explaining to all of us how to pee your diaper ;D

Your welcome, it actually common knowledge really, nerves in your hand somehow trigger your bladder to release when the are warm and wet for a long period of time, that's why you get the feeling of having to pee in the shower, its just natural and safe. That's what I would recommend, dip your hand in some water while you sleep, it won't screw up your mind or bladder and dosent cost anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back