I want to start peeing in my diaper while I sleep :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
kitterdafoxy said:
Your welcome, it actually common knowledge really, nerves in your hand somehow trigger your bladder to release when the are warm and wet for a long period of time, that's why you get the feeling of having to pee in the shower, its just natural and safe. That's what I would recommend, dip your hand in some water while you sleep, it won't screw up your mind or bladder and dosent cost anything.
But how do I fall sleep like that, and not spill it?

harold42 said:
But how do I fall sleep like that, and not spill it?

If its in the middle of a sturdy table, and your really tired, you should be just fine.

That old wives tale doesn't always work. I've tried it many times, both with natural bedwetter and not, male and female. Just to prove my point I believe mythbusters did the same test.

I always sleep in diapers and wake up wet. I sleep better not getting up 3 times a night.

I have all the hypnosis files from baby pants and what they did for me is say "it okay" to wet your diaper while you sleep. If you want to. They are relaxing to listen to And the female voice is soothing, they will take you as far as you want to go, you decide that.

rj

frodo said:
That old wives tale doesn't always work. I've tried it many times, both with natural bedwetter and not, male and female. Just to prove my point I believe mythbusters did the same test.

Not to mention there is so many youtube videos of people trying to do it, and majority of them end up failing so they just take the water and pour it on the poor victim. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back