• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

one last try

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Hi old and new members. Does of who remember me and liked me :sweatdrop: I say hi and hoped to be Welcome back. I know was int the most liked guy on the site for my bad spell but I got my own laptop so I can download any tools for help. I bin working on myself over the years. I just hoping to be apart of the community again . don't get me wrong I'm still having trouble with with my spelling and my grammar but I am trying.

Hello matt1989 and welcome back to the group.

I can understand the spelling issue, mine sucks also. I use Firefox and that has a built in spell check.

So that we can get to know you better could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome back to the group.

OK. I like to play video games cards games and table top games. (nerd!) I like reading mange's the attack on titan kicks a$$. I am my grandparents caregiver. I enjoy my job money could be better but not horrible. I'm just your average Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back