Thread: I'm Back!

Default I'm Back!

Hey everyone some of you may remember me from a couple of years ago. For those of you who don't I'll give ya some background infromation. Quite a while ago I was in a bad car accident where I injured my back, as well as a bunch of internal organ scrambling. Afterwards I was left with a broken back and a bunch of scars. Now that I have that out of the way, let me tell you a bit about my ab/dl side. My name is Maxipoo I like to wear diapers whenever I can. Some of my favorite diapers I've tried include: Abena M4/Tranquility ATN. I currently live at home and will be for a little bit yet just because of the career path I'm choosing! (I want to be a glassblower) thanks for reading! If you want to ask me any questions or anything feel more then welcome! Finally got time to type this lol I turned 18 this Jan. but just got my wisdom teeth pulled today so I didn't have much else to do :p

Welcome back maxipoo! I'm glad you have recovered from your accident.

Welcome back. I hope you have completely recovered from your accident. Glass blowing is so cool. My wife and I have a couple of Christmas tree ornaments that have been hand blown, and they're beautiful.

I felt the need to clear one thing up: I still have pretty severe chronic back pain that I just manage better then ever before. However it is still there.

"Internal organ scrambling" Yikes! Not to make light of your unfortunate accident and predicament, but this has piqued my curiosity: Did the docs have to go in and rearrange them back into the proper places?

I had a severed bowel that needed to be put back together as well as like 100cm of lower intestine that had to be removed. So yeah I had quite a bit done in my stomach because later I had a weird infection that required another surgery and the infection was located right below my abdomen.

I dont think will be able handle going through something that severe ever. Too much pain.