Washing & Skincare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Just wondered if any other Littles used washing products aimed at little ones? I recently bought some lovely soft muslin washcloths with a ladybird on them, which are aimed at infants & toddlers. If I'm at home for the day, I'll also use the Burt's Bees Nourishing Baby Oil, because it smells nice and just makes everything feel soft and shiny (and, combined with bubble bath, it's a great way to feel little at bathtime!).

How about others? What baby products do you use for washing/showering/skincare? :)

II was just about to ask a similar question, is do you find baby oil make an effective moisturizer?

SilentlySpeaking said:
II was just about to ask a similar question, is do you find baby oil make an effective moisturizer?

In terms of the effect on your skin, yes I do, and I find it's especially soft for the areas around my beard. It obviously smells a bit different (and more babyish) than standard moisturizer, but it feels lovely, and it's great for applying generally, to feel all shiny and cute. :)

I use baby powder, baby schampoo and baby soap. These products are nice to the skin and hair and smell good as well :)

I use Johnson's Baby Oil and Baby Lotion every morning after my shower. I love the smell and the fact that they're so babyish, but they also help my skin get through the dry winter, or hot summer, or mild spring....etc.

I use lavender bath beads because the scent says "baby" to my brain. I tried lotions by they leave me sticky and uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back