Best ways to regress, and what to do when regressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm not feeling too well and can't go to sleep, so I'm probably gonna have a sick day and some time to regress. Things I'm going to do:
Wear diapers (duh)
Drink from my baby bottle
Take a bath
Watch TV shows/movies for kids/babies

What else do you recommend for me to regress? Also, what would you consider the most babyish clothes (unfortunately I don't have actual AB/DL clothing) for me to wear? Please give me some input.
Thanks!
Luvtowearpampers

Hmm, do you have any toys?

SleepyTyrant said:
Hmm, do you have any toys?

Yeah, I'd just have to dig through my closet a bit to find them.

Make sure to get a nap. We babies need extra nap time when we are sick.

pampersman said:
Make sure to get a nap. We babies need extra nap time when we are sick.

Good idea, thanks!

luvtowearpampers said:
Good idea, thanks!

I'm not sure what your little age is, but I enjoy any ages between 6 months old and 2 1/2 years old. Here are some of the things I enjoy:

Having a 'tea party' with my teddies and dolls
Playing in the bath with squirters and/or toy boat
Driving my toy cars (Vtech Toot Toot) around my bedroom
Listening lullabies before bedtime (I also have a lullaby & glow Winnie the Pooh)
Playing with a rattle, or toys with fabrics which crinkle or have a squeaker
Eating food with a little suction bowl, cutting it up small, and putting a bib on. Sippy bottle too!
Dressing up my Baby Stella doll, and doing 'pretend play', like feeding her and putting her in a doll's cot :)

Sanch said:
I'm not sure what your little age is, but I enjoy any ages between 6 months old and 2 1/2 years old. Here are some of the things I enjoy:

Having a 'tea party' with my teddies and dolls
Playing in the bath with squirters and/or toy boat
Driving my toy cars (Vtech Toot Toot) around my bedroom
Listening lullabies before bedtime (I also have a lullaby & glow Winnie the Pooh)
Playing with a rattle, or toys with fabrics which crinkle or have a squeaker
Eating food with a little suction bowl, cutting it up small, and putting a bib on. Sippy bottle too!
Dressing up my Baby Stella doll, and doing 'pretend play', like feeding her and putting her in a doll's cot :)

Thanks, that gives me a lot of ideas! I think today I'm about a year old.

The most fun and successful regression session I've ever had was bathtime. I set up children's music playing, got the bathroom warmed up, used lavender bath beads and bubble bath, made sure I had soft body sponges, and of course some bath toys. I usually hate baths, but I must've spent two hours in the tub just having a great time.

When I regress it usually involves my bottle and/or one of my plushies. Napping also helps me regress. But when I am sick I usually can't regress because I feel so crummy.

luvtowearpampers said:
I'm not feeling too well and can't go to sleep, so I'm probably gonna have a sick day and some time to regress. Things I'm going to do:
Wear diapers (duh)
Drink from my baby bottle
Take a bath
Watch TV shows/movies for kids/babies

What else do you recommend for me to regress? Also, what would you consider the most babyish clothes (unfortunately I don't have actual AB/DL clothing) for me to wear? Please give me some input.
Thanks!
Luvtowearpampers

"What else do you recommend for me to regress? Also, what would you consider the most babyish clothes (unfortunately I don't have actual AB/DL clothing) for me to wear? Please give me some input."

Why would you consider wearing anything more than a diaper and diaper cover.
After all babies come into this world without a stitch of clothing and only wear diapers to control making a mess until potty trained.
You could grab an oversized "T" shirt if it comforts you more especially nice if the color is a pastel like "PINK"!
Babies don't need a whole lot of clothing just diapers - only grown up big boys and girls wear panties and clothing of a sexual nature.
For now it is just diapers and a nice LOUD krinkly plastic diaper cover for you - this is so you - yes it is - yes it is !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back