Thread: Best ways to regress, and what to do when regressed?

Default Best ways to regress, and what to do when regressed?

I'm not feeling too well and can't go to sleep, so I'm probably gonna have a sick day and some time to regress. Things I'm going to do:
    Wear diapers (duh)
    Drink from my baby bottle
    Take a bath
    Watch TV shows/movies for kids/babies

What else do you recommend for me to regress? Also, what would you consider the most babyish clothes (unfortunately I don't have actual AB/DL clothing) for me to wear? Please give me some input.
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTyrant View Post
    Hmm, do you have any toys?
    Yeah, I'd just have to dig through my closet a bit to find them.

Make sure to get a nap. We babies need extra nap time when we are sick.

Quote Originally Posted by pampersman View Post
    Make sure to get a nap. We babies need extra nap time when we are sick.
    Good idea, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearpampers View Post
    Good idea, thanks!
    I'm not sure what your little age is, but I enjoy any ages between 6 months old and 2 1/2 years old. Here are some of the things I enjoy:

Having a 'tea party' with my teddies and dolls
    Playing in the bath with squirters and/or toy boat
    Driving my toy cars (Vtech Toot Toot) around my bedroom
    Listening lullabies before bedtime (I also have a lullaby & glow Winnie the Pooh)
    Playing with a rattle, or toys with fabrics which crinkle or have a squeaker
    Eating food with a little suction bowl, cutting it up small, and putting a bib on. Sippy bottle too!
    Dressing up my Baby Stella doll, and doing 'pretend play', like feeding her and putting her in a doll's cot

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    I'm not sure what your little age is, but I enjoy any ages between 6 months old and 2 1/2 years old. Here are some of the things I enjoy:

Having a 'tea party' with my teddies and dolls
    Playing in the bath with squirters and/or toy boat
    Driving my toy cars (Vtech Toot Toot) around my bedroom
    Listening lullabies before bedtime (I also have a lullaby & glow Winnie the Pooh)
    Playing with a rattle, or toys with fabrics which crinkle or have a squeaker
    Eating food with a little suction bowl, cutting it up small, and putting a bib on. Sippy bottle too!
    Dressing up my Baby Stella doll, and doing 'pretend play', like feeding her and putting her in a doll's cot
    Thanks, that gives me a lot of ideas! I think today I'm about a year old.

The most fun and successful regression session I've ever had was bathtime. I set up children's music playing, got the bathroom warmed up, used lavender bath beads and bubble bath, made sure I had soft body sponges, and of course some bath toys. I usually hate baths, but I must've spent two hours in the tub just having a great time.

When I regress it usually involves my bottle and/or one of my plushies. Napping also helps me regress. But when I am sick I usually can't regress because I feel so crummy.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearpampers View Post
    I'm not feeling too well and can't go to sleep, so I'm probably gonna have a sick day and some time to regress. Things I'm going to do:
    Wear diapers (duh)
    Drink from my baby bottle
    Take a bath
    Watch TV shows/movies for kids/babies

What else do you recommend for me to regress? Also, what would you consider the most babyish clothes (unfortunately I don't have actual AB/DL clothing) for me to wear? Please give me some input.
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers
    "What else do you recommend for me to regress? Also, what would you consider the most babyish clothes (unfortunately I don't have actual AB/DL clothing) for me to wear? Please give me some input."

Why would you consider wearing anything more than a diaper and diaper cover.
    After all babies come into this world without a stitch of clothing and only wear diapers to control making a mess until potty trained.
    You could grab an oversized "T" shirt if it comforts you more especially nice if the color is a pastel like "PINK"!
    Babies don't need a whole lot of clothing just diapers - only grown up big boys and girls wear panties and clothing of a sexual nature.
    For now it is just diapers and a nice LOUD krinkly plastic diaper cover for you - this is so you - yes it is - yes it is !