Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
RE: GoodNites Disposable Bed Mats...

Today I purchased a package of GoodNites Disposable Bed Mats. I used one this afternoon during my Sunday Afternoon Nap Time. Compared to the Walmart "ASSURANCE" brand XL-Size Disposable Under-Pads, the GoodNites Disposable Bed Mats seem to be sturdier and more absorbent. Being Autistic and having Cerebral Palsy and being totally incontinent, absorbency is very important to me, since I am flat on my back for hours and hours between my side-safety rails in my bed at nap time and at bed time. A good feature of these GoodNites Disposable Bed Mats, is the 4-point adhesive pads to secure the Disposable Bed Mat to my bed sheet. The bed mat "does not slip", which is better than the ordinary 30" x 36" disposable bed pad. Although a little bit smaller, the GoodNights Disposable Bed Mats are a better product to keep my bed dry, even though I am heavily diapered and wearing plastic pants over my diaper(s).

Funny how the companies seem to be so much better at making kid's stuff, but poor at making adult's stuff. I am pretty sure those designing it never used it.

They are pretty exspensive pee pads but they really are the best ones out there. Nothing else is even close in size.

MasterPython said:
They are pretty exspensive pee pads but they really are the best ones out there. Nothing else is even close in size.

Yes, they seem to be the best disposable under-pads on the market right now, and they work well and are really absorbent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back