Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi, my name is Bbear. Stands for baby bear. I'm new to the community. I didn't know until recently that people like me existed even though I am a unique I really don't know how to classify myself though, I'm still discovering things about myself. But right now that is not important to me. I'm just happy to know I am not alone.

As far as outside of here, I love to cook. Italian and American comfort foods are my specialties. I work a lot. Not something I enjoy but something that takes up a lot of my time. I love to sew too but again not much time for it. I like to bowl too. I'm not good at it, but I love it.

I'm looking forward to making new friends. Thanks. Bbear

Hello Bbear and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

I too enjoy cooking. We have the "Foodie group" that you might be interested in. We are working on our own cook book.

Again welcome to the group.

Thank you! I will definately find my way to the food group. I appreciate the warm welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by bbear20 View Post
    Thank you! I will definately find my way to the food group. I appreciate the warm welcome.
    Hi and welcome. Years ago I used to bowl. I'm originally from New Jersey, and everyone in my family bowled, as did my friends. It was a lot of fun. I was on an average, rolling between 180 and 200. Work and family eventually took all my time and the bowling stopped. I'd enjoy doing it again though.

Awesome average. My hubby/caretaker is who got me into bowling. He carries a 188 average this season. Mine is a 133. We have included our family in our activity. We have young ones going to Pepsi tournament in March. Last yr my first year bowler placed 98th of 104 for a state bowling tourny. Very proud.