Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would it look weird buying Goodnites and adult diapers at the same time?

Default Would it look weird buying Goodnites and adult diapers at the same time?

I'm planning on going diaper shopping tomorrow, and I'd like to get some Goodnites and some Always Discreet pull ups. I'm wondering if it would look weird buying both at the same time? I know that the employees don't really care, but the other day I bought some diapers and one of my friends was there; hopefully he wasn't paying attention to what I was buying. Or, would it be more logical to just wait and buy them separate days? Please give me your thoughts.
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers

Is the place where you shop have self checkout spots?

If its a pretty large store in a fairly large town I doubt anyone would remember you or what you buy. Maybe also buying some other food items or other things besides the diapers maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedBossman View Post
    Is the place where you shop have self checkout spots?

If its a pretty large store in a fairly large town I doubt anyone would remember you or what you buy. Maybe also buying some other food items or other things besides the diapers maybe.
    No, there is no self checkout. I live in a small-medium sized town, and the store in question is Walgreens. I'm perfectly fine buying adult diapers or baby diapers/Goodnites on their own, but buying them together would look a bit fishy. I think that I'll just buy the adult diapers tomorrow, because I do think they're a way better deal than Goodnites. Then I'll buy Goodnites either later this week, next week, or when I run out of diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearpampers View Post
    No, there is no self checkout. I live in a small-medium sized town, and the store in question is Walgreens. I'm perfectly fine buying adult diapers or baby diapers/Goodnites on their own, but buying them together would look a bit fishy. I think that I'll just buy the adult diapers tomorrow, because I do think they're a way better deal than Goodnites. Then I'll buy Goodnites either later this week, next week, or when I run out of diapers.
    Is there another store in your area that might sell Goodnites/Always? Like buy Goodnites at one store and Always at another.

That's not a bad idea. There is another store nearby which carries at least Goodnites, and I believe it has better pricing on Goodnites. So when I buy Goodnites, I'll buy them there. Thanks for the idea!

I don't think so. What's so unbelievable about having two family members who need both? I'd say not to be concerned about whether or not it looks weird, since the employees don't really give a damn.

I go along with ClandestineWing.

I don't think you will have any problem with buying these two things together.

Another agreement with ClandestineWing. They won't care unless you make a big deal about it. Certainly not the weirdest thing they'd see in drugstore retail.

No it not "weird" at all, beside most people don't really care what you buy, and it none of their business, and good luck!

I work retail, I generally cant tell you what a customer bought. I scan and go. So buy them both, even if your clerk does notice they won't remember for long and likely they won't care.