Thread: New mommy in town

Default New mommy in town

Hello Everyone,

My name is June and I've been a practicing mommy for about four years now. I love taking care of my little, and he loves it when I hold him tight. Just here to expand our social community with other littles like you! Please feel free to send me a message!

-June

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyfur01 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

My name is June and I've been a practicing mommy for about four years now. I love taking care of my little, and he loves it when I hold him tight. Just here to expand our social community with other littles like you! Please feel free to send me a message!

-June
    I welcome you as well June! Just so you know, you can't receive any PMs until you level up to EC status which you obtain after 20 posts and being a member here for at least a week. You already have three posts so you're on your way! Is your little a member here, too? He is welcome, you know. We have a littles section.

Your profile says you're from Washington - is that the state or DC?
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 26-Jan-2015 at 06:40. Reason: Added a question

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyfur01 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

-June
    Hello June and welcome to ADISC! Thanks for joining ADISC! It's always exciting to get a new member! It's time to toss up some confetti and party!

Do you mind if I ask a few questions that just popped in my silly brain? You don't have to answer any of them at all, you could just have a great time here. Still, it would be nice to get to know you more!

What made you decide to start doing the mommy stuff? I guess as a Little, I'm always really interested in what makes someone want to be caretaker/mommy/daddy/etc.

What sort of fun super cool hobbies do you have? Do you have any collections? Do you like to do something a lot? It's always neat to hear people's interests and stuff. I collect dolls myself. ^_^