dry 24/7 question ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
babyboyd said:
ya Kenn its a shame cause I've really grown to like them I got my first case a few months ago and when I found them online I was super happy they were perfect and what I always wanted in a diaper " plain white thick and plastic" . I have always been curious of all the printed panel ones but was to scared to buy them for fear of getting ripped off , years ago I ordered a clothe printed diaper with printed plastic pants that never came . so any input on whats best would be great perhaps i'll order some
Since you don't like colorful prints but do want high capacity I recommend trying Bambino Biancos! The diaper has a plastic landing strip for the tapes that is clear on a white backing hence the name "Bianco" meaning "white". So many good qualities with Bambino diapers, the price is worth it (unlike so many others).

Trevor said:
It's Italian. Their whole naming scheme is Italian until you get to Teddies. The Bellissimo is definitely higher capacity than the Bianco or any other diaper of theirs.

I stand corrected. Apologies to DLMunky.

babyboyd said:
Has anyone else had problems with the sickyness of the tapes ? lots of mornings I wake up and there loose or the bottom one sometimes ones are stuck to my leg n stuff . ive never really had this problem before ,is it just me??????

Yep, that and the tapes just simply ripping off when trying to fasten them on were my biggest complaints with the Dry 24/7 when I ordered a pack of them to sample a while back. Out of the pack I got I had to just simply toss probably half of them because the tapes ripped, and the half that I didn't have to toss were just a fight the whole time trying to get the tapes to stay stuck. There were multiple ocassions where even before I applied the tapes to the diaper it was obvious by feel that there was literally no adhesive on the tape whatsoever.

Got the sample in of dry 24/7. Now I know what the fuss was all about. I would totally say they are on par with the Northshore Care ones, but I kind of like them better (less of the stiff issue and they have elastic wasit bands). I didn't find any issues with the tapes coming off in my limited wearing. They seem to be pretty decent, I usually rub tapes once they are in place, as I have seen even good brands have issues when you don't.

I've heard the Dry 24/7 has tape problems but Bellissimo's had tape problems as well (Only if they would like swell up) I guess the tapes are sometimes tricky to master. That's why I tape only once and not re-adjust to keep all the glue (w/out removal) off the plastic, that way, it is completely standard, completely safe, and lot less chances are going to result in a tape pop-off but some diapers (not just dry 24/7) have tape pop-offs.

Snivy said:
I've heard the Dry 24/7 has tape problems but Bellissimo's had tape problems as well (Only if they would like swell up) I guess the tapes are sometimes tricky to master. That's why I tape only once and not re-adjust to keep all the glue (w/out removal) off the plastic, that way, it is completely standard, completely safe, and lot less chances are going to result in a tape pop-off but some diapers (not just dry 24/7) have tape pop-offs.

For the record, I never readjust either.

i don't re-adjust either im almost 40 and spent most of it diaperd i can change in the dark or with my eyes closed , out side of the ab diapers ive tried them all , i work in the pharmacy field and have access to all the diapers i want . im just disappointed that what may be the best diaper ive tried has crappier tapes then the shit store brands from 15 years ago , ps i thank everyone for there input ive gotten some help in this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back