Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dry 24/7 question ???

Default dry 24/7 question ???

Has anyone else had problems with the sickyness of the tapes ? lots of mornings I wake up and there loose or the bottom one sometimes ones are stuck to my leg n stuff . ive never really had this problem before ,is it just me??????

WOW !!!! Maybe this place isn't what I thought it was ...... I ask a honest Question and get nothing ? but asking what direction your junk points gets like 50 replies . please forgive me tho, I don't mean to single anyone out and what they post but really ???? just thought id even get a no you are the only one and must be doing it wrong or something . Im a super newbie here so I don't want to come off this way but I feel a little not sure about staying to be honest ....

Chill, I don't even log in every day. Sometimes I've a little problem with them grabbing initially, but got better at "massaging" the tapes down. I always had the problem with the upper tapes, probably because of how snug I get them. So I started using a mylar tape over them after I get them set. Especially if I'm going to be changing back at home, because it takes a knife to cut the extra tape.

BTW welcome to the forum.

Also don't forget this is an international site ! my self I come from UK , some come from down under , most from USA so time zones are all screwed up

It's not just you. It's been a fairly common complaint with an otherwise excellent diaper.

They are releasing a new version with new improved tape the old tape is blue and they changed the color to green in the new ones so you can early tell the versions. Will probably tsk a couple of month for the stock to change at the distributors. Saw a video of some one who was sent early samples

You could contact 24/7 to complain they may ship you a few of the new ones to try

Quote Originally Posted by babyboyd View Post
    WOW !!!! Maybe this place isn't what I thought it was ...... I ask a honest Question and get nothing ? but asking what direction your junk points gets like 50 replies . please forgive me tho, I don't mean to single anyone out and what they post but really ???? just thought id even get a no you are the only one and must be doing it wrong or something . Im a super newbie here so I don't want to come off this way but I feel a little not sure about staying to be honest ....
    Also note not every one has tried dry 24/7 diapers, so it does add time to how long till people who have, reply.

ok yes I may have over reacted lol , im glad its not just me then im quite experienced I wear a lot and have for over 20 years, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babyboyd View Post
    ok yes I may have over reacted lol , im glad its not just me then im quite experienced I wear a lot and have for over 20 years, thanks
    I'm sorry I couldn't help you but I wear cloth. I saw your post and wondered when you would get an answer. I think you asked on a slow night because I also noticed there were several new member introduction threads that didn't get responses. I responded to a couple of them because we do want to be a warm and welcoming group. Some nights are just slower than others, especially Saturdays. Anyway, I'm glad you got some good answers and all is well.

thanks dogboy I appreciate it and I am too, ive tried to get involved her and its a little strange to me talking to others still . ive interacted more in the past week more then I have in my 30+ years of my diapered life , and I thank the others too as well