Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any gym rats out there?

Default Any gym rats out there?

So I used to love going to the gym and need to get back in. I was just wondering if there was any tips on what to wear and not to wear as far as diapers (I currently am wearing the abri flexs). I am not planning on doing my longer cardio intensive workouts while diapered, just more so the lifting portion (I.e squats and presses). I have a home gym so it also won't always be in public.

Without trying to be a killjoy, I'd recommend not wearing diapers whilst exercising. The amount of sweat you get 'down under' after a good workout will massively increase the likelihood of diaper rash. I'd recommend just wearing a pair of sports shorts and nothing underneath. If you're a 24/7 wearer and letting it all hang loose would feel weird for you, then I'd say pull-ups are a good compromise.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    Without trying to be a killjoy, I'd recommend not wearing diapers whilst exercising. The amount of sweat you get 'down under' after a good workout will massively increase the likelihood of diaper rash. I'd recommend just wearing a pair of sports shorts and nothing underneath. If you're a 24/7 wearer and letting it all hang loose would feel weird for you, then I'd say pull-ups are a good compromise.
    It can also make the diaper lose effectiveness. I find diapers don't wick and absorb as well once they are even a little bit damp for some time. Though I guess this will highly depend on the diaper brand.

A gym workout tends to last 2 - 3 hours max depending on the work out, so a pull-up would be a great compromise, and a cheaper alternative then say using premium diapers. So if 24/7, as Sanch has pointed out, pull-ups are probably your best bet.

Pull ups. Less chaffing.

I never ran into this problem. I HATE the gym. Exercise outside is always my way.

I love the gym, but it's about the last place I'd wear diapers to. Imagine how much you'll be sweating with all the endothermic heat that comes with a diaper, even just lifting. Then it will cling to your skin, which will take all the comfort away and affect your focus on the workout. Unless of course there's a blizzard in your house

Thank you all for your help! I have done some lifting in my garage diapered, but it is pretty cold in there so it wasn't an issue. Come summer time I would imagine it will be a different story.

I'm going to say not to wear diapers while working out you get a much better workout without them,but if you must I suggest something thin or a pullup.

Misatoismywaifu

Yep. I lift and do Cardio. Trying to Bulk and max out bench, squats and deads. Wearing diapers to the gym? Seems distracting. The only thing you should be focusing on during intensive compound lifts is the lift itself. I'll play Devils advocate though, I almost shit myself doing Leg Presses and Squats the other day lmao.

I tried doing cardio once at home while diapered (and wet) and it wasn't an issue but I think longer than 20 minutes or so it could be. I don't wear a diaper while doing any kind of lifting, I want to focus completely on the exercise and I find the diapers a distraction. (albeit a nice one)

I usually wear cloth diapers and "rubber" pants when I exercise. I always use a lot of powder and change right before I start.