Baby furniture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had a ball pit! :biggrin:

I would like a crib, a play pen and an awesome changing table !
But unfortunately it´s useless if there is nobody to take care of me :(

SoakedinTexas said:

Outstanding SoakedinTexas! I'm a week into building my own. It's going to have four foot high rails. That's high enough that it would be VERY hard for me to get out without the sides being lowered. Can't wait till it's done. My SO is going to paint it for me and wants to put large vinyl nursery appliques on it....

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah, I also would love one of those springy jump swings that you put up in a doorway. I might build one too. It would be so cool to get put into it and not be able to get out without help. A step stool would help you get in and when removed, your feet wouldn't touch the ground. There'd you be till mommy got you out.....

A crib, a changing table, a highchair, and a play gym—that should do me good.

I'd be cool with a crib that had all of the mane 6 painted on it that would be cool since i already have plushies and blankies with all of them :)

Maybe a playpen it would be cute :D and probably not baby furniture but I would love to have a ball pit with slides and chambers :eek:

Littledaimon said:
Maybe a playpen it would be cute :D and probably not baby furniture but I would love to have a ball pit with slides and chambers :eek:

That sounds awesome why didn't I think of that XD oh and love your avatar btw toothless is awesome!

DerpyHooves209 said:
That sounds awesome why didn't I think of that XD oh and love your avatar btw toothless is awesome!

Yeah, I loved those playgrounds as a kid, they looked huge with mazes and chambers, the best ! And thank you :eek: he is awesome indeed

Littledaimon said:
Yeah, I loved those playgrounds as a kid, they looked huge with mazes and chambers, the best ! And thank you :eek: he is awesome indeed

Haha it seems we both still like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back