• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheKid

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi guys!!!

My name is WilliamTheKid, or you guys can call me Will for short... I'm a long time lurker, who finally decided to make myself known. Hobbies include spending every waking moment of my life not working listening to music, playing video games, reading, or catching up on movies and TV shows.

It's currently 6am where I'm from, and I've been up all night, just generally browsing the web, and thinking... And tonight, of all nights, I've finally decided to accept me for me and plucked up the courage to come talk to you guys :D

I've always sorta known about my AB/DL side, and despite plenty of adventures (and misadventures!) in my younger years, I've always sorta tried to keep it as my own personal secret. That was until now...

I've just recently left home for the first time, which is absolutely nuts by itself. But what sorta tops it off are my roommates. One of who, I've known for most of my life, and who has similar interests, with a leaning towards BDSM. Well she found that special someone, and has decided to houseshare with us, so I figure, having known and trusted, and been trusted by, these guys as much as I have over the past few months/years, it's about time I open up to these guys...

It's been a long, sleep deprived night, but I feel a lot happier now having at least talked to you guys about it, and so, to cut a long story short, I guess what I just want to say is: hi... :D

WilliamTheKid said:
Hi guys!!!

My name is WilliamTheKid, or you guys can call me Will for short... I'm a long time lurker, who finally decided to make myself known. Hobbies include spending every waking moment of my life not working listening to music, playing video games, reading, or catching up on movies and TV shows.

It's currently 6am where I'm from, and I've been up all night, just generally browsing the web, and thinking... And tonight, of all nights, I've finally decided to accept me for me and plucked up the courage to come talk to you guys :D

I've always sorta known about my AB/DL side, and despite plenty of adventures (and misadventures!) in my younger years, I've always sorta tried to keep it as my own personal secret. That was until now...

I've just recently left home for the first time, which is absolutely nuts by itself. But what sorta tops it off are my roommates. One of who, I've known for most of my life, and who has similar interests, with a leaning towards BDSM. Well she found that special someone, and has decided to houseshare with us, so I figure, having known and trusted, and been trusted by, these guys as much as I have over the past few months/years, it's about time I open up to these guys...

It's been a long, sleep deprived night, but I feel a lot happier now having at least talked to you guys about it, and so, to cut a long story short, I guess what I just want to say is: hi... :D

Welcome Williamthekid, That was good. I get sleep deprived, sometimes too, personally I was a Lerker, too, still I'm glad you made the plunge.

WilliamTheKid said:
so I figure, having known and trusted, and been trusted by, these guys as much as I have over the past few months/years, it's about time I open up to these guys...

Welcome! So if I read this right, you are thinking of telling your roommates (flatmates?) about your AB/DL side? This has been covered a lot here. Do you need any advice or tips? We're a support site and are here for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back