Status
Not open for further replies.

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just received my dependeco AIO diapers :biggrin: and they fit like a glove just can't wait to get them washed and try them

Cool I never heard of them

Those are so cool I might get some now

parcelboy2 said:
Just received my dependeco AIO diapers :biggrin: and they fit like a glove just can't wait to get them washed and try them

How are they? How good are cloth diapers?

Snivy said:
How are they? How good are cloth diapers?

You won't know until you try them. They'll save you a bunch of money in the long run.

oleman72 said:
You won't know until you try them. They'll save you a bunch of money in the long run.

mhm, I will look into it one day.

I like cloth diapers for putting over my bambinos so that I get the puffy softness with out having to use up all my bambinos

Well they're in wash now so tonight's the night I will wear them

They are the most awesome product I've ever seen, tried wetting them for the first time last week and enjoyed it so much, I own it since last year but I usually wear it on top of a disposable for fear of having to wash it (it goes in the washing machine at least 2-3 times in a month but its always dry when I do it usually, its a little bit tricky when its wet and can smell some urine from it), I sneaked them in the washer without problems and let it dry in my bedroom on a rack with a fan blowing on it, worked really well. I may order a new one, but I'm waiting on a Snap-Ez one that I've ordered on Jan 4th, tracking it each day and now its stuck in Los Angeles, not sure what is there that can retain my christmas gift but its there since Jan 15.

CodyBaby said:
They are the most awesome product I've ever seen, tried wetting them for the first time last week and enjoyed it so much, I own it since last year but I usually wear it on top of a disposable for fear of having to wash it (it goes in the washing machine at least 2-3 times in a month but its always dry when I do it usually, its a little bit tricky when its wet and can smell some urine from it), I sneaked them in the washer without problems and let it dry in my bedroom on a rack with a fan blowing on it, worked really well. I may order a new one, but I'm waiting on a Snap-Ez one that I've ordered on Jan 4th, tracking it each day and now its stuck in Los Angeles, not sure what is there that can retain my christmas gift but its there since Jan 15.
I've got the same problem as you but I got in at 5am no one else up so done a quick wash as their now in the dryer
your parcel is taking time ! I ordered last week and got them yesterday and I live in the UK as it was parcel size even though it was sent usps when it got to the Uk it was delivered by the next day parcel arm of the postoffice and not the letter side

Oleman72 :worshippy: I'm wearing it now with a soaker and it's super comfy and as I said before still fits life a glove even with soaker in :biggrin:

parcelboy2 said:
Oleman72 :worshippy: I'm wearing it now with a soaker and it's super comfy and as I said before still fits life a glove even with soaker in :biggrin:

You'll enjoy it more after you wet it.:smile::rolleyes:

oleman72 said:
You'll enjoy it more after you wet it.:smile::rolleyes:
I will :thumbsup: Also very pleased with how quick it came to the uk took about a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back