Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else find diapers and wearing them to be sexual?

Default Anyone else find diapers and wearing them to be sexual?

I admit when I pee in them the warmth in between my loins really turns me on. Does diapers make any of you feel the same way and how so?
    Last edited by Eulogy; 23-Jan-2015 at 23:31.

This has been discussed many times here. Yes, it is sexual for many people here. We have discussions about a wide variety of sexual interests here. The thing to keep in mind is that this site is PG-13 so conversations can quickly get out of hand.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 23-Jan-2015 at 16:28.

MarchinBunny

For me it's both sexual and non sexual. Just depends on my mood I guess.

Short answer: yes. Longer answer: yes, although I have also carved out a nonsexual, social space for them, which is handy if you hang out with other ABDL folks.

The "diaper lover" part of ABDL usually (though not always) refers to people who are aroused by wearing diapers. Exact practices vary and shouldn't be discussed here if they're sexually explicit. But you're certainly not alone in how you feel and I, for one, agree that wearing and using diapers feels really great.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    really great.
    Alright-alright-alright. Stop the show! We've been arguing for a week about what "little" means, and now I have to accept "really great" as a stand-in for "sexually pleasing"? Pretty soon, everything I say will accidentally have some shadowy, fetishy, alternate interpretation!

But yeah, me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Alright-alright-alright. Stop the show! We've been arguing for a week about what "little" means, and now I have to accept "really great" as a stand-in for "sexually pleasing"? Pretty soon, everything I say will accidentally have some shadowy, fetishy, alternate interpretation!

But yeah, me too.
    Woah, you're into "alternative interpretation" huh? That's too extreme for me.

...I'll just let myself out.

It is sexual for me to, but also the feeling of shear abandonment, being able to releave myself anywhere any time, going against everything that you learned as a small child increases the pleasure of me and my baby time, giving me a wonderful feeling of needing total reliance on another for my needs ... Even though I take care of myself during my baby time, I get very wrapped up in my roll play, the feeling of a heavy warm wet nappie makes me feel very small and cute, maybe the need for an explosive ending is the final release of tension , leading to a state of oneness with yourself, even if it's just for a few moments... Unfortunately the need to become an adult again kicks in, and clean up begins...for me though baby time in a wet nappie gives me time alone with just my thoughts, I simply think of nothing other than the pleasure I get from feeling so small and helpless... Very odd as when I do this in adult mode it scares the bejesuse out of me! Go figure...

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Woah, you're into "alternative interpretation" huh? That's too extreme for me.

...I'll just let myself out.
    Dude....it's Kellogg's Cornflakes that are really great. Just ask Tony the Tiger. But yes, when I pee my diaper I want to have sex with Tony the Tiger. Oh damn. Is this what zipperless meant by things getting really out of hand? And speaking about things getting out of hand.... or did he mean, out of your hand? Where's Groucho Marx when you really need him.