Thread: My naem is a Secret No peaking :-P

Default My naem is a Secret No peaking :-P

I'm an Average Blond hair blue/brown eyes, 6'0 tall, diaper loving AB :-D

[Removed] I actually did my first public wearing on 6/15/14 and it was soooo exciting, but now i do it on a weekly basses

I use diapers cloth and disposable. I like disposable more they are more crinkly. My Favorite brand is Bambino's Bellisimo's.

I'm trying to train myself to sleep with my Paci but it's a slow process, any suggestions??
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 25-Jan-2015 at 10:37. Reason: no personal ads, please

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDLife View Post
    I'm an Average Blond hair blue/brown eyes, 6'0 tall, diaper loving AB :-D

I'm looking for someone who can help me really explore into the AB/DL life. I am willing to wear in public and around family. I actually did my first public wearing on 6/15/14 and it was soooo exciting, but now i do it on a weekly basses

I use diapers cloth and disposable. I like disposable more they are more crinkly. My Favorite brand is Bambino's Bellisimo's.

I'm trying to train myself to sleep with my Paci but it's a slow process, any suggestions??
    I like to keep my name private too, welcome to adisc, could you say some of your non Abdl interests, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDLife View Post
    I believe there is another thread on here about this very thing but I think that most people believe that you just have to keep trying. It takes time to train your mouth to keep the Paci in during the night.

Welcome to ADISC.