Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New Philly ABDL looking to meet new people!

  1. #1

    Default New Philly ABDL looking to meet new people!

    Hi guys! My name is George and I'm new to Philly! I'm from Jersey but I just moved to Philly recently!
    A little about myself:
    -I identify myself first as a diaper lover because It's definitely a turn on to wear, wet, mess, and see a girl in one
    -I am also a bit of an AB and I sometimes use being an AB to regress and destress after a long day or if I'm just a little depressed.
    -I have a girlfriend that I've been lucky enough to know for a year and a half and she lets me role play with her and even dress her in a diaper sometimes
    -That being said I'm not looking to date but I am looking for friends! I'm open to meeting guys and girls alike who are ABDLs
    -I love playing video games (huge Gamecube fan), watching football (Miami Dolphins fan), playing sports like Ultimate Frisbee, and watching my favorite shows and movies like Arrow, the Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and Marvel Movies
    -I like to help people out with any issues they're having I'm a good listener and I think I give decent advice
    Great to be a new member here!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 24-Jan-2015 at 02:53. Reason: no meetup requests, please

  2. #2

    Default

    Good introduction, George. Welcome to the community.

    Feel free to hang around and get to know us. I'm sure that you will find some friendly people to talk to.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LilCoyote View Post
    Good introduction, George. Welcome to the community.

    Feel free to hang around and get to know us. I'm sure that you will find some friendly people to talk to.
    Thanks LilCoyote I'm really excited to finally put myself out there as an ABDL. This is really my first attempt to create an account where I'm an open ABDL in the community

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DLdragongeorge View Post
    Thanks LilCoyote I'm really excited to finally put myself out there as an ABDL. This is really my first attempt to create an account where I'm an open ABDL in the community
    Hello and welcome. I'm originally from Toms River, N. J. and lived a while in Cherry Hill. I'd take music lessons in Philly. Now I live in Virginia where it's a lot cheaper. I still miss the Jersey Shore. Anyway, welcome.

  5. #5

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC.

    I have lived in or near Philly my whole life (well other than my time in the US Army). Our family took many vacations to Wildwood and Cape May. We especially liked the Wildwood boardwalk.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    Welcome to ADISC.

    I have lived in or near Philly my whole life (well other than my time in the US Army). Our family took many vacations to Wildwood and Cape May. We especially liked the Wildwood boardwalk.
    I love the Jersey Shore. I spend most of my summers in Ocean City, NJ. I've really enjoyed my time in Philly so far and it's great being only an hour out from the shore. I love going to the the lobster house in Cape May.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DLdragongeorge View Post
    Hi guys! My name is George and I'm new to Philly! I'm from Jersey but I just moved to Philly recently!
    A little about myself:
    -I identify myself first as a diaper lover because It's definitely a turn on to wear, wet, mess, and see a girl in one
    -I am also a bit of an AB and I sometimes use being an AB to regress and destress after a long day or if I'm just a little depressed.
    -I have a girlfriend that I've been lucky enough to know for a year and a half and she lets me role play with her and even dress her in a diaper sometimes
    -That being said I'm not looking to date but I am looking for friends! I'm open to meeting guys and girls alike who are ABDLs
    -I love playing video games (huge Gamecube fan), watching football (Miami Dolphins fan), playing sports like Ultimate Frisbee, and watching my favorite shows and movies like Arrow, the Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and Marvel Movies
    -I like to help people out with any issues they're having I'm a good listener and I think I give decent advice
    Great to be a new member here!
    Hello, George. Welcome!

    There are a lot of great people here that can help answer any questions you might have, and I'm sure you'll have no problem finding others here with whom you share similar interests to chat with.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by RDBrony View Post
    Hello, George. Welcome!

    There are a lot of great people here that can help answer any questions you might have, and I'm sure you'll have no problem finding others here with whom you share similar interests to chat with.
    Thanks RDBrony I appreciate the welcome and I'm hoping I can meet some Philly ABDLs someday

Similar Threads

  1. Looking to meet people
    By individualperson in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-Mar-2013, 00:02
  2. I'm not really new, just looking to meet some people
    By Xander in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 18-Jul-2010, 23:31
  3. what is the best way to meet people into this in your area
    By ceagle in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-Mar-2010, 17:22
  4. Love to meet people,
    By Jack01 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-Nov-2008, 22:10

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.