Thread: New Philly ABDL looking to meet new people!

Default New Philly ABDL looking to meet new people!

Hi guys! My name is George and I'm new to Philly! I'm from Jersey but I just moved to Philly recently!
    A little about myself:
    -I identify myself first as a diaper lover because It's definitely a turn on to wear, wet, mess, and see a girl in one
    -I am also a bit of an AB and I sometimes use being an AB to regress and destress after a long day or if I'm just a little depressed.
    -I have a girlfriend that I've been lucky enough to know for a year and a half and she lets me role play with her and even dress her in a diaper sometimes
    -That being said I'm not looking to date but I am looking for friends! I'm open to meeting guys and girls alike who are ABDLs
    -I love playing video games (huge Gamecube fan), watching football (Miami Dolphins fan), playing sports like Ultimate Frisbee, and watching my favorite shows and movies like Arrow, the Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and Marvel Movies
    -I like to help people out with any issues they're having I'm a good listener and I think I give decent advice
    Great to be a new member here!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 24-Jan-2015 at 02:53. Reason: no meetup requests, please

Good introduction, George. Welcome to the community.

Feel free to hang around and get to know us. I'm sure that you will find some friendly people to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCoyote View Post
    Good introduction, George. Welcome to the community.

Feel free to hang around and get to know us. I'm sure that you will find some friendly people to talk to.
    Thanks LilCoyote I'm really excited to finally put myself out there as an ABDL. This is really my first attempt to create an account where I'm an open ABDL in the community

Quote Originally Posted by DLdragongeorge View Post
    Thanks LilCoyote I'm really excited to finally put myself out there as an ABDL. This is really my first attempt to create an account where I'm an open ABDL in the community
    Hello and welcome. I'm originally from Toms River, N. J. and lived a while in Cherry Hill. I'd take music lessons in Philly. Now I live in Virginia where it's a lot cheaper. I still miss the Jersey Shore. Anyway, welcome.

Welcome to ADISC.

I have lived in or near Philly my whole life (well other than my time in the US Army). Our family took many vacations to Wildwood and Cape May. We especially liked the Wildwood boardwalk.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    Welcome to ADISC.

I have lived in or near Philly my whole life (well other than my time in the US Army). Our family took many vacations to Wildwood and Cape May. We especially liked the Wildwood boardwalk.
    I love the Jersey Shore. I spend most of my summers in Ocean City, NJ. I've really enjoyed my time in Philly so far and it's great being only an hour out from the shore. I love going to the the lobster house in Cape May.

Quote Originally Posted by DLdragongeorge View Post
    Hi guys! My name is George and I'm new to Philly! I'm from Jersey but I just moved to Philly recently!
    A little about myself:
    -I identify myself first as a diaper lover because It's definitely a turn on to wear, wet, mess, and see a girl in one
    -I am also a bit of an AB and I sometimes use being an AB to regress and destress after a long day or if I'm just a little depressed.
    -I have a girlfriend that I've been lucky enough to know for a year and a half and she lets me role play with her and even dress her in a diaper sometimes
    -That being said I'm not looking to date but I am looking for friends! I'm open to meeting guys and girls alike who are ABDLs
    -I love playing video games (huge Gamecube fan), watching football (Miami Dolphins fan), playing sports like Ultimate Frisbee, and watching my favorite shows and movies like Arrow, the Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and Marvel Movies
    -I like to help people out with any issues they're having I'm a good listener and I think I give decent advice
    Great to be a new member here!
    Hello, George. Welcome!

There are a lot of great people here that can help answer any questions you might have, and I'm sure you'll have no problem finding others here with whom you share similar interests to chat with.

Quote Originally Posted by RDBrony View Post
    Hello, George. Welcome!

There are a lot of great people here that can help answer any questions you might have, and I'm sure you'll have no problem finding others here with whom you share similar interests to chat with.
    Thanks RDBrony I appreciate the welcome and I'm hoping I can meet some Philly ABDLs someday