Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kid's tv show recommendations

Default Kid's tv show recommendations

Tomorrow is the first time since I began to tap into my AB side when I will have a day off from work and will have the house to myself for about 8 hours. I would like to spend at least a couple of hours really trying to regress. Obviously, I will be in diapers, but I was thinking it might be nice to get under the covers and watch some little kid tv shows. Any recommendations for shows that might be age appropriate and fun for my little side? I consider my little side to be a boy, age 3 or 4. Thanks for your suggestions.

If you have Netflix then check out ciallou or Sid the science kid. I love those two. Daniel tigers neighborhood, super why, the leap frog stuff is fun because it lets you interact with it, jake and the never land pirates, fosters home for imaginary friends, Elmo's neighborhood, handy Mandy.

These are all on Netflix and YouTube.

I would recommend Thomas & Friends. I loved to watch that when I was little and I still keep up with it nowadays. I would recommend watching season 17 and 18, which are available on Youtube on the channels tttepisodes17 and tttepisodes18. You can also find some episodes on Netflix, and DVD's and Bluray's are readily available in most stores.

Hell, you were born in 1972-'73, why not try and find some 1970's era kids shows to watch, it would probably be easier to regress than the new stuff, a few that come to mind are:

SchoolHouse Rock
    Early Sesame Street (some skits you may remember, like the infamous "Cracks" , were banned in the 1980's, but luckily, MOST have resurfaced, including Cracks).
    The Muppet Show (started in 1976).

PeeWee Herman, if you can find it anywhere. Appeals to little kids, and adults. Both laughing at the same time to different things.

If I'm deep enough into little space I'll watch shows like Team Umizoomi, Go Diego GO!, etc. (something interactive)

But generally speaking I like Sesame Street, Furchester Hotel, and Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    the leap frog stuff is fun because it lets you interact with it.
    I'm gonna have to try that c:
    Last edited by SleepyTyrant; 23-Jan-2015 at 01:17.

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    Hell, you were born in 1972-'73, why not try and find some 1970's era kids shows to watch, it would probably be easier to regress than the new stuff, a few that come to mind are:

SchoolHouse Rock
    Early Sesame Street (some skits you may remember, like the infamous "Cracks" , were banned in the 1980's, but luckily, MOST have resurfaced, including Cracks).
    The Muppet Show (started in 1976).
    It would be kind of ironic to use Schoolhouse Rock to regress, given that that the first words to the theme song were "Your body grows bigger."

Quote Originally Posted by Illinoise View Post
    It would be kind of ironic to use Schoolhouse Rock to regress, given that that the first words to the theme song were "Your body grows bigger."
    Do not forget "H. R. Puff'N'Stuff" and "LIdsville".

If you're really into being "little" there's the Baby First channel, 293 on Direct TV. I also like Peg + Cat on PBS and Dinosaur Train, also on PBS. Check out Peppa Pig. It's funny both for little kids and adults, and don't forget Sponge Bob.

The Magic School Bus is pretty good for a kids show, it's all on netflix (US).