• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello to everyone I'm goober...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goober

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi, I am goober new to this forum... Been having a look round on others post, I am not sure what I am classed as, my baby age is around 6 months, I like nappies, onesies and dummies, as well as bottles, I like to feel helpless but shiny and new during baby time... I have my own nursery, I also get sexually excited in a wet nappie... Don't know if this puts me in a particular category ..? Anyways nice to meet you all :smile:
Goober

Goober said:
Hi, I am goober new to this forum... Been having a look round on others post, I am not sure what I am classed as, my baby age is around 6 months, I like nappies, onesies and dummies, as well as bottles, I like to feel helpless but shiny and new during baby time... I have my own nursery, I also get sexually excited in a wet nappie... Don't know if this puts me in a particular category ..? Anyways nice to meet you all :smile:
Goober

Hi and welcome Goober. I'm sorry you waited so long to get a response. I think it's a slow night on the site and our usual greeters are doing something else. I suspect that most of us enjoy our wet diapers. I certainly do. So we can get to know you better, what sort of hobbies or other activities are you into. I'm a professional musician who enjoys reading and writing stories. For exercise I get out on my bicycle and ride our bike trail. It goes through the foothills and woods of the Shenandoah mountains. It's not only beautiful, but it crosses the historic James River.

I hope you enjoy the site and join in on the many discussions. We have a good time here.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome Goober. I'm sorry you waited so long to get a response. I think it's a slow night on the site and our usual greeters are doing something else. I suspect that most of us enjoy our wet diapers. I certainly do. So we can get to know you better, what sort of hobbies or other activities are you into. I'm a professional musician who enjoys reading and writing stories. For exercise I get out on my bicycle and ride our bike trail. It goes through the foothills and woods of the Shenandoah mountains. It's not only beautiful, but it crosses the historic James River.

I hope you enjoy the site and join in on the many discussions. We have a good time here.
Hi dogboy, I did wonder why no one had said hi,I put it down to everyone being busy, but hello to you :) I live in the UK and have five small dogs, I have many hobbies, reading, writing kids books, I also love to craft. I am very spiritual but I exspress this side of me through I diffrent forum :) sounds wonderful where you live, I live in the country and love it, especially now spring is on the way��...although it means months of grass cutting and weed pulling are looming fast, but nice to be at one with nature, after all what baby dose not like playing in the dirt LOL...

Last edited by a moderator:
Goober said:
Hi dogboy, I did wonder why no one had said hi,I put it down to everyone being busy, but hello to you :) I live in the UK and have five small dogs, I have many hobbies, reading, writing kids books, I also love to craft. I am very spiritual but I exspress this side of me through I diffrent forum :) sounds wonderful where you live, I live in the country and love it, especially now spring is on the way��...although it means months of grass cutting and weed pulling are looming fast, but nice to be at one with nature, after all what baby dose not like playing in the dirt LOL...

I have a number of friends who have written kid's books. It seems to be something more and more people are doing. I've got a 180,000 word novel out on Kindle, "The Haunting of Ong's Hat". It took me six years to write. I wrote it for junior high kids, but adults seem to enjoy it as well.

dogboy said:
I have a number of friends who have written kid's books. It seems to be something more and more people are doing. I've got a 180,000 word novel out on Kindle, "The Haunting of Ong's Hat". It took me six years to write. I wrote it for junior high kids, but adults seem to enjoy it as well.
I will have to download that and have a read :) I'm not published yet, one day maybe... I love escapism , and anything mystical, magical, ect... I have been working more on my oil paintings the last few years, and have sold my stuff across the world, so much to do so little time ;0)

Goober said:
Goober

Yay! Someone else who enjoys the infant stage. :)

Welcome to ADISC, Goober. Having your dummy in and feeling all tiny is absolutely the best feeling! I hope you'll find ADISC to be a really fun and friendly community - I certainly did! :D

Sanch said:
Yay! Someone else who enjoys the infant stage. :)

Welcome to ADISC, Goober. Having your dummy in and feeling all tiny is absolutely the best feeling! I hope you'll find ADISC to be a really fun and friendly community - I certainly did! :D

​Thanks Sanch, loving it so far, I have even managed to order new dummies with silicon teats (adult) thanks to a link some kind person from the community posted :) and they post to the UK so I am in heaven and very excited to get them hehe...

Goober said:
​Thanks Sanch, loving it so far, I have even managed to order new dummies with silicon teats (adult) thanks to a link some kind person from the community posted :) and they post to the UK so I am in heaven and very excited to get them hehe...

Awesome! If you're UK based as well, Cosy n' Dry do some good NUK5 ones, and Amazon UK do everything of NUK 3 (12-36 months) and below. :)

Goober said:
I will have to download that and have a read :) I'm not published yet, one day maybe... I love escapism , and anything mystical, magical, ect... I have been working more on my oil paintings the last few years, and have sold my stuff across the world, so much to do so little time ;0)

That's impressive. I have a friend who paints quite well. I had a pen and ink map drawing, and she added some water color to it, to match it's water colored mate. It's a map of the Jersey Shore from the 1700s. There are drawings of sailing ships, sea creatures and other artifacts from the 18th c. in the map and along the margins. I dearly love them as one belonged to my mom and dad, and the other to her sister, my god mother. They were drawn and commissioned during New Jersey's bicentennial.

Goober said:
Goober

Hello Goober :cloud9:
Welcome to Adisc :hug: Hope you find lotsa new people to play & have fun with. May you never lose touch with your inner child & inspire others in becoming in touch with their own inner child too. 6 months young :paci: is such a priceless Little age group!
:cloud9: :clapping: ***Have Lotsa Funzzzz Goober*** :clapping: :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back