Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hello to everyone I'm goober...

  1. #1

    Red face Hello to everyone I'm goober...

    Hi, I am goober new to this forum... Been having a look round on others post, I am not sure what I am classed as, my baby age is around 6 months, I like nappies, onesies and dummies, as well as bottles, I like to feel helpless but shiny and new during baby time... I have my own nursery, I also get sexually excited in a wet nappie... Don't know if this puts me in a particular category ..? Anyways nice to meet you all
    Goober

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Hi, I am goober new to this forum... Been having a look round on others post, I am not sure what I am classed as, my baby age is around 6 months, I like nappies, onesies and dummies, as well as bottles, I like to feel helpless but shiny and new during baby time... I have my own nursery, I also get sexually excited in a wet nappie... Don't know if this puts me in a particular category ..? Anyways nice to meet you all
    Goober
    Hi and welcome Goober. I'm sorry you waited so long to get a response. I think it's a slow night on the site and our usual greeters are doing something else. I suspect that most of us enjoy our wet diapers. I certainly do. So we can get to know you better, what sort of hobbies or other activities are you into. I'm a professional musician who enjoys reading and writing stories. For exercise I get out on my bicycle and ride our bike trail. It goes through the foothills and woods of the Shenandoah mountains. It's not only beautiful, but it crosses the historic James River.

    I hope you enjoy the site and join in on the many discussions. We have a good time here.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome Goober. I'm sorry you waited so long to get a response. I think it's a slow night on the site and our usual greeters are doing something else. I suspect that most of us enjoy our wet diapers. I certainly do. So we can get to know you better, what sort of hobbies or other activities are you into. I'm a professional musician who enjoys reading and writing stories. For exercise I get out on my bicycle and ride our bike trail. It goes through the foothills and woods of the Shenandoah mountains. It's not only beautiful, but it crosses the historic James River.

    I hope you enjoy the site and join in on the many discussions. We have a good time here.
    Hi dogboy, I did wonder why no one had said hi,I put it down to everyone being busy, but hello to you I live in the UK and have five small dogs, I have many hobbies, reading, writing kids books, I also love to craft. I am very spiritual but I exspress this side of me through I diffrent forum sounds wonderful where you live, I live in the country and love it, especially now spring is on the way��...although it means months of grass cutting and weed pulling are looming fast, but nice to be at one with nature, after all what baby dose not like playing in the dirt LOL...
    Last edited by Eulogy; 23-Jan-2015 at 19:13.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Hi dogboy, I did wonder why no one had said hi,I put it down to everyone being busy, but hello to you I live in the UK and have five small dogs, I have many hobbies, reading, writing kids books, I also love to craft. I am very spiritual but I exspress this side of me through I diffrent forum sounds wonderful where you live, I live in the country and love it, especially now spring is on the way��...although it means months of grass cutting and weed pulling are looming fast, but nice to be at one with nature, after all what baby dose not like playing in the dirt LOL...
    I have a number of friends who have written kid's books. It seems to be something more and more people are doing. I've got a 180,000 word novel out on Kindle, "The Haunting of Ong's Hat". It took me six years to write. I wrote it for junior high kids, but adults seem to enjoy it as well.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I have a number of friends who have written kid's books. It seems to be something more and more people are doing. I've got a 180,000 word novel out on Kindle, "The Haunting of Ong's Hat". It took me six years to write. I wrote it for junior high kids, but adults seem to enjoy it as well.
    I will have to download that and have a read I'm not published yet, one day maybe... I love escapism , and anything mystical, magical, ect... I have been working more on my oil paintings the last few years, and have sold my stuff across the world, so much to do so little time ;0)

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Hi, I am goober new to this forum... Been having a look round on others post, I am not sure what I am classed as, my baby age is around 6 months, I like nappies, onesies and dummies, as well as bottles, I like to feel helpless but shiny and new during baby time... I have my own nursery, I also get sexually excited in a wet nappie... Don't know if this puts me in a particular category ..? Anyways nice to meet you all
    Goober
    Yay! Someone else who enjoys the infant stage.

    Welcome to ADISC, Goober. Having your dummy in and feeling all tiny is absolutely the best feeling! I hope you'll find ADISC to be a really fun and friendly community - I certainly did!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    Yay! Someone else who enjoys the infant stage.

    Welcome to ADISC, Goober. Having your dummy in and feeling all tiny is absolutely the best feeling! I hope you'll find ADISC to be a really fun and friendly community - I certainly did!
    ​Thanks Sanch, loving it so far, I have even managed to order new dummies with silicon teats (adult) thanks to a link some kind person from the community posted and they post to the UK so I am in heaven and very excited to get them hehe...

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    ​Thanks Sanch, loving it so far, I have even managed to order new dummies with silicon teats (adult) thanks to a link some kind person from the community posted and they post to the UK so I am in heaven and very excited to get them hehe...
    Awesome! If you're UK based as well, Cosy n' Dry do some good NUK5 ones, and Amazon UK do everything of NUK 3 (12-36 months) and below.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    I will have to download that and have a read I'm not published yet, one day maybe... I love escapism , and anything mystical, magical, ect... I have been working more on my oil paintings the last few years, and have sold my stuff across the world, so much to do so little time ;0)
    That's impressive. I have a friend who paints quite well. I had a pen and ink map drawing, and she added some water color to it, to match it's water colored mate. It's a map of the Jersey Shore from the 1700s. There are drawings of sailing ships, sea creatures and other artifacts from the 18th c. in the map and along the margins. I dearly love them as one belonged to my mom and dad, and the other to her sister, my god mother. They were drawn and commissioned during New Jersey's bicentennial.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Hi, I am goober new to this forum... Been having a look round on others post, I am not sure what I am classed as, my baby age is around 6 months, I like nappies, onesies and dummies, as well as bottles, I like to feel helpless but shiny and new during baby time... I have my own nursery, I also get sexually excited in a wet nappie... Don't know if this puts me in a particular category ..? Anyways nice to meet you all
    Goober
    Hello Goober
    Welcome to Adisc Hope you find lotsa new people to play & have fun with. May you never lose touch with your inner child & inspire others in becoming in touch with their own inner child too. 6 months young is such a priceless Little age group!
    ***Have Lotsa Funzzzz Goober***

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.